Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VY 03 Berlina

boordy_23

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY 2003 "HBD" Berlina
Oh wow, that's a great looking Berlina mate! Love the front and rear bumper extensions, just looks so clean. Definitley crying out for some bigger rims though

Ye Cheers man, getting some prices on wheels today through trade. Looking at the 19" BBOSS Eleanors/ or similar knock offs - i know there's heaps of them around but they are a nice clean wheel.

boordy_23

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY 2003 "HBD" Berlina
Oh wow, that's a great looking Berlina mate! Love the front and rear bumper extensions, just looks so clean. Definitley crying out for some bigger rims though

Ye Cheers man, getting some prices on wheels today through trade. Looking at the 19" BBOSS Eleanors/ or similar knock offs - i know there's heaps of them around but they are a nice clean wheel.

GAMBLR

More trouble than u think
Reaction score
Members Ride
'04 VZ Calais LS1
Nothing wrong with a popular wheel buddy, it's all about what you want and like. Love the Eleanors though, look amazing when they're rolling. Keep us updated matey!

boordy_23

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY 2003 "HBD" Berlina
I've been searching around at several places in Adelaide for some new wheels, getting some prices. Unfourtunately, PDW have stopped making the HBR (BBOSS Eleanor) in the standard machined finish. Now they are stocking a limited edition 'Black Chrome' version until early May....I'm getting them to send a example into Bobby Jane's to see if i like the colour at all. If not i guess ill wait it out.

boordy_23

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY 2003 "HBD" Berlina
How much where your HID's and where did you get them??

HID's were from ebay, theres a thread going around on here with the same ones and a full installation. They were $129 delivered i think. They make such a difference at night, so much sharper and cleaner.

Cheers mate.

wattles

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz Sv6 04
car looks great mate, very tidy.. i got those hids for my car just waiting for my ss headlights to come so i can fit them :p

boordy_23

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY 2003 "HBD" Berlina
Cheers mate, Ye..Its a very simply conversion with the projectors, i actually got it done without removing the front bar...just remove battery and airbox, easily enough room. Just remove and mark the caps and then drill through with a hole saw. Makes a huge difference too!

Thinking instead of rims...I'll just save up now im going back to uni and not driving as much , and in 5-6 months time look at being able to afford a 5.7 VZ Calais...dreams of the 6.0 L76.

DUK13Y

When in doubt, slide it out
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VEII SSV, VYII Berlina, '97 Lancer
I've heard good things about them actually. They're only about $150-$200 too so if you don't like it, I reckon you could sell for around the $100 mark, if not what you paid for.