Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vy Commodore Executive- How do you turn off t/c?

Status
Not open for further replies.

loopie

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx
if you dont have a SWITCH INSIDE THE car you dont have traction control ,, and no they dont come with traction control on permantly,, again needed button to switch on/off...

aaronevolution

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
TURISMO VZ SS 6.0
VY and VZ executives don't come with traction control, but I believe some people on here have tried to install it into their cars.

Just because there is no button, doesn't mean it isn't there. Some models don't have the button.

IKORUPT

Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
Vy V6 Commodore
umm im pritty sure that vy executives come with it perminatly on! Iv tried everything to get it spinning on bitchy but it dosn't, evan in the wet i try go round a corner dump the accelarator and it still barely kicks out. It must be on. There is no t/c button also. And does anyone know if an lsd would help my auto exec pop skids?

SUP3RST4R_DJ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 MY11 Holden VE SSV Ute
'poppin skids' on a proper burnout pad or on public roads?

DevilDRake

Braaaap
Reaction score
Website
www.devildrake.deviantart.com
Members Ride
2006 VZ SS 6L Ute
umm im pritty sure that vy executives come with it perminatly on! Iv tried everything to get it spinning on bitchy but it dosn't, evan in the wet i try go round a corner dump the accelarator and it still barely kicks out. It must be on. There is no t/c button also. And does anyone know if an lsd would help my auto exec pop skids?

It's not really traction control, but it's like a little bit in the computer which is linked up with the ABS module, which stops this. If you pull out your ABS fuse you'll see the difference.

There's a how-to guide to completely turn it off (not your ABS, the Traction control bit) in the how-to section.

loopie

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx
my vz excutive wagon 6. in the wet if i put my foot down to quick will just spin/loose traction /go sideways if rounding a corner..hence no traction control whatever.

LUSKY2

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY EXEC SERIES II
im at the stage where i have to choose to either keep my vy exec II and upgrade it to give it a bit more grunt. or buy a new second hand car. if i buy a new car i will look at getting a VE SSV ute/sedan. but ill have to get some finance. thoughts on this?

Status
Not open for further replies.