Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VYSS346's ...03 VYSS

VYSS346

Reaction score
Website
vhheaven.bravehost.com
Members Ride
VYSS 5.7 M6
Lil Update: Have bought a Genuine GTS pipe and K&N filter ,, gts pipe is in still waiting on the filter to get here.. mafless tune should be happening on Saturday! we're hoping for round 325-330kw's at the fly!..

921bcfd1.jpg

also a few more pics taken 2 weeks ago..

f809e352.jpg

2ffbc899.jpg

35d5ed39.jpg

34b17c07.jpg

2039e206.jpg

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Why talk at the flywheel? Talk at the rear wheels, if you can get 240 there, id be happy if i were you :)

Nice ride you got m8, just sucks a little with the high km's.

VYSS346

Reaction score
Website
vhheaven.bravehost.com
Members Ride
VYSS 5.7 M6
minux said:
Why talk at the flywheel? Talk at the rear wheels, if you can get 240 there, id be happy if i were you :)

Nice ride you got m8, just sucks a little with the high km's.

Higher k's doesnt bother me.. i only average 12000ks a year so should average out over next few years.. that and atleast i know the engines made it to 100k without a problem!.. always has an oil change regularly with Penrite HPR10 synthetic.. runs like a new car imo!.. car's also babied most of the time.. as shes just a cruiser for me! not a race car! :)

Yeah hoping for around 235 - 245 rwkw's! :)

regards

DR

V

vyyoot

Geez 103000k's is alot! My 2003 VY has 42000k's on it and it gets driven everyday!

Doctor Sodways

Legendary Baby!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Slammed VeeDub Rat and a Brunette...
Very nice mate, the rims suit it perfectly, and the stato's in the background, besides me hating the guy with the grange on his Ps, some very tough rides

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
VYSS346 said:
Higher k's doesnt bother me.. i only average 12000ks a year so should average out over next few years.. that and atleast i know the engines made it to 100k without a problem!.. always has an oil change regularly with Penrite HPR10 synthetic.. runs like a new car imo!.. car's also babied most of the time.. as shes just a cruiser for me! not a race car! :)

Yeah hoping for around 235 - 245 rwkw's! :)

regards

DR

As long as your happy it is all that matters :)

For the record, my car is about to tick over 100000, im hoping to do it on the track as some sort of milestone :p

VYSS346

Reaction score
Website
vhheaven.bravehost.com
Members Ride
VYSS 5.7 M6
Well.. small update.. kinda lol..

Got a custom mafless tune done yesterday! and oh what a difference!.. very snappy on the throttle an alot more pull through the whole rev range!.. also rpm limiter set to 6500rpm and idle at just under 800rpm.. also managed 8.5L per 100 on good long drive! :D

very happy!

DR..

will also be in the Holden v Ford show this weekend in Perth!..

NBAERO

new photos up of interior
Reaction score
Members Ride
vn commodore 3.8 5spd manual
nice rims, i like the crome on the deep dish, it makes the car stand out more

MikesVT

M&M =D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing :'(
Ahhh... Thats one sexy VY SS... I drove my dad's VY SS on my L's... I miss it so much =( haha, well thats my sob story! I like the original SS rims but the ones you've got on it suit it really well. It's a fantastic car to drive and you should be very proud of the mere fact that you own one! 103,000km is a little high, but nothing major, and like you said it will even out by the time it comes to trade up!. Great car!
P.S. Hate whoever it is driving a WH Grange on P's!!!! *envious*