Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vz club sport or ve ss...

clubsport vz or ve ss....

• clubsport vz 2006

Votes: 44 65.7%
  • ve ss 2007

Votes: 13 19.4%
  • Maybe a monaro instead???

Votes: 10 14.9%

• Total voters

HSV V8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ CLUBSPORT
Right guys and girls after more saving of funds and trying to find the right car for me, I have nailed it down to 2 today..

One is a vz 2006 clubsport in bright yellow done 69k got exhaust and air filter thats it.

Second one is 2007 ve ssv std except for leather interior bright orange and 44k

Both same price, both manual and both full service history.

Now i know i am a pain but which is financially the better deal ie long term investment 3 to 5 years will the clubsport hold its value better or is there no real differance and which would you pick and why?

I really cant decide between the 2 oh and the clubsport is NOT the r8 version :(.

HSV V8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ CLUBSPORT
Well took em both out today and the clubsport is the better drive for me...But i preffered the look of the ve and the interior....

I have told the salesman i will be back monday with my final decision on one or the other as i still aint 100% on it...

.:FunkyMonk:.

Just call me Steve
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX manual mang machine
VZ Clubby all the way for me mate. Love the VZ look, and I really don't care for the VE.

HSV V8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ CLUBSPORT
Yeah its a tough one hey as i am also getting finance it will be over 5 years so once i get it i am stuck with it....!!!!

Retro_Class_VK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK Calais
I love HSV's so i'd go HSV anyday but its your money mate, I think u'd get more enjoyment from a clubby and will hold its value bit better as opposed to the SS but as i said your money your decision for next 5 years

HSV V8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ CLUBSPORT
Yeah i prefer the clubby too also...

But i would really like imput off everyone who has owned one or certainly knows more about either car than me (i know newt about here) being fairly n=knew to oz from the uk doesnt help, to me they are just brand s of holden...!!!

Is there any buyers guide to check some were? so when i go back i can look at things specific??

HSV V8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ CLUBSPORT
Going down to the dealers within the hr now, to take both cars out and decide which one...

Cant wait!!

Rusty

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt with VU/VZ bits
Hey mate i owned a VZ clubby up untill last year,

Awesome car, sounded great, ran smooth with heaps of power! Best car ive ever owned by far! Have driven the VE SS and the clubby has got a total different feel to it

VZ Clubby is a frigging awesome car dude! Go the VZ clubby over the VE any day of the week. Looks heaps better and will definately retain its value over a VE SS!

Doooooo it! (If it's silver #111 you bought my old 1! Is in WA somewhere)