Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VZ Clubsport

millsyy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr
Looks good, what did you get done for, "noise?

Thanks mate, yeah excessive noise, the officer let me of a couple of other defects because I was driving 'sensibly' but after all he did defect me in mcdonalds car park :mad:

coo dawg

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS LS1
SWEET JESUS this is pretty!

Looks tuff as F***

I have never seen a clubby in the Turismo. Do you know how many of these they made? Couldn't be many.

More pics mate.

aaronevolution

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
TURISMO VZ SS 6.0
SWEET JESUS this is pretty!

Looks tuff as F***

I have never seen a clubby in the Turismo. Do you know how many of these they made? Couldn't be many.

More pics mate.

I've seen 2 around where I live. They do look very, very nice.

millsyy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr
I'm struggling to find stock 6l cats for it, can anyone help? Im from newcastle

ATM im happy with the power its putting out, 320rwkw but maybe once I get more used to it down the track ill consider putting a blower on it :p

First thing im doing is the sound system, vz calais tail lights and then look into getting the interior redone due to it being pretty plain because its not an r8 :(

The guy I bought it of said their was only 20 made in this colour? but im not too sure

Surfwagon

Reaction score
Members Ride
AMG Mercedes C63 Wagon
The stock HSV VZ cats are fitted in conjunction with stock cast manifolds.
In fact the HSV Z exhaust is completely different to any other HSV or Holden Exhaust.
Check out this ebay to see what the HSV Z cats look like.http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/HSV-VZ-M...=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item4ac30b5c75
As can be seen in pic below the stock HSV Z exhaust doesn't have a Y piece like all other Holden and HSV VT2-VY2 cat backs and the cats are right up near the engine.
2009-04-02-0551-35_edited.jpg

millsyy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr
The stock HSV VZ cats are fitted in conjunction with stock cast manifolds.
In fact the HSV Z exhaust is completely different to any other HSV or Holden Exhaust.
Check out this ebay to see what the HSV Z cats look like.HSV VZ MANIFOLDS AND CATS | eBay
As can be seen in pic below the stock HSV Z exhaust doesn't have a Y piece like all other Holden and HSV VT2-VY2 cat backs and the cats are right up near the engine.
2009-04-02-0551-35_edited.jpg

I honestly love you right now!! been looking everywhere for them and everyone seems to only have vy clubby cats!
I also have to change the OTR intake back to standard but will it run with the maff tune?

Thanks heaps again too!!

Harris

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS
That sucks balls if u have to take the extractors off just because of the yellow sticker unless u can make a pipe with standed smaller cats like vx or vy and it that would pass. Maby just go put some low mount twin turbos see if that fixes the emissions lol

phat_6ltr

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SS M6
From my understanding it won't pass emissions with the cam and you might have to put the stock exhaust back on from extractors to tips to pass noise test.. I could be wrong but that's what a mate had to do when he got done..

Can someone clarify this please?