Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vz crewman head unit upgrade.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Are these single dins with screen something fairly new? I browse Autobarn at least every few months and can't say I've noticed one.

stick3

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz sedan vs ute gsx1400
There you go. I have only ever seen in Autobarn etc the single din no screen or double din. That would be handy in early Commodores where I don't think a double din would fit.
you can fit double din to vr vs now, can get new facia fits heater control and new head unit its just incredible now what coming up with
new cars the screen is higher so you dont have to look down

Lex

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive S1 V6 6 speed Auto Wagon
Are these single dins with screen something fairly new? I browse Autobarn at least every few months and can't say I've noticed one.
The single din with 7" have been around for 10 years or longer.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
The single din with 7" have been around for 10 years or longer.
Wished I'd known that when I had the VR. Only options I saw in store was singles no screen and doubles.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute

Lex

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive S1 V6 6 speed Auto Wagon
Wished I'd known that when I had the VR. Only options I saw in store was singles no screen and doubles.
First time l saw one was in my nieces car. The car was a mitsubishi hatch. Can't remember the year. She lives in a town wth a population of 60k - 70k in nsw.

She took took me somewhere. When we got in the car & she started it the screen slid out sat itself up right.
this was about 10 yrs ago.

I think the word l've been trying to think of is motorised 7'" screen. Yes just did a search. https://www.ebay.com.au/sch/i.html?...MIj72-pvyV-AIVAJlmAh2ZbgOLEAAYASAAEgIJ7fD_BwE

stick3

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz sedan vs ute gsx1400
audio stuff is changing very fast and the best way is to get on there web sites what brand ever you prefer but spare parts shop wouldnt have the range as a car audio business

losh ve and vf there new facias to suit the latest head units i have seen
https://www.google.com/search?q=ve+...j33i160l2.17035j0j15&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8