Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vz legal rims

Trev084

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS L67 6 Seat Wagon. 2005 VZ SV6
The law changed over 10 years ago....You can fit what ever you like, providing it doesn't increase the track by more than 25 or 26MM from the widest track available for the car....The load rating for the tyres must be equal or greater than the load rating for the car....The rolling radius must be identical to the factory fitament for the car...And finally, mustn't foul any suspension components or body work

Perhaps re-read the first line

I tried.

Trev084

Reaction score
Members Ride
You said as long as it doesn’t affect track.

Pull your head in ok, I am simply trying to point out to the OP that the diameter has to stay within the limits I posted.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
You said as long as it doesn’t affect track.

Pull your head in ok, I am simply trying to point out to the OP that the diameter has to stay within the limits I posted.

You didn't read the post correctly....I said and I quote from the 28th of May, providing it doesn't increase the track by more than 25 or 26MM from the widest track available for the car.

You even high lighted it with your post at 8.55 P.M. yesterday and agreed about the track with your post on Monday..So you pull your head in OK

Last edited:

Trev084

Reaction score
Members Ride
This has nothing to do with track, it’s about the tyre radius.

You said you can have anything but actually you were wrong.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
This has nothing to do with track, it’s about the tyre radius.

You said you can have anything but actually you were wrong.

Make up your mind....Last post was to do with track, now it's to do with tyre radius....What next?

Oh and where did I say anything? I said identical to factory fitament, which is on the last line you highlighted

Trev084

Reaction score
Members Ride
No wonder the other people have said what they have. You need to go re read what I have highlighted and posted because as I said in my 1st post in this thread “you are confused”

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
No wonder the other people have said what they have. You need to go re read what I have highlighted and posted because as I said in my 1st post in this thread “you are confused”

Got that right....You start about track, then move onto rolling radius....Enough to confuse anyone.

Just to help you out....My first response was to the Op, who asked about how big he could go with his rims, based on his placard. My response was as he could go as big as he wanted, providing his track wasn't increased by 25 or 26 MM and his rolling radius was identical to factory fitament.....So re-read what you are writing yourself and make up your mind what you are on about

Last edited:

Trev084

Reaction score
Members Ride
You can change your rolling radius by +15mm and -26mm