Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VZ SV6 Ex cop Car?????

Cursed CX8

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Adventra
^ cops arnt party boy racers that sit at the lights bouncing the limiter trying to get you to race them.

Besides rpm limiters are there for a reason, to stop you getting your revs to a dangerous point. I do agree that running a vehicle at high revs is not a good thing. But id rather by a car thats seen 6000rpm and is serviced every 10,000 than a car serviced every 20,000 and driven by an old man or woman

Torquative

Sports Economy
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 3.6L SIDI 6sp
once again brought mine ex nsw police unmarked car at 92 000km. It now has 131 000 on it just 18 months later. The only issue has been a power steering hose leak that is a known VZ issue.

I do more damage to it in Sydney peak hour then a cop ever could, not too mention my driving style, and of all the Commodores Ive owned and driven this one rides comfortable yet sticks to the ground at high speed.

So until you've owned one its not really worth commenting

hey allen what email address did you use to email Holden? Im curious to see what specs mine comes back with

allenr

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive 3.6
I went to the holden website and emailed customer service with the VIN or you can ring them on 1800 033 349 I had an answer in 24 hrs. :)