Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VZ-VE Alloytec Powerbond Power Pulley Kit Group Buy

EnFoRcEr_001

Deano
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 A5
Hey guys. Me having an auto and all with a sound system, do you guys reckon it will cope with this upgrade fine along with air con and all? Let me know what you guys think.

Cheers
Dean

Hym1e

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SV6
I'm in. Up for the install as well :)

kuzman89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 ute
Hey guys. Me having an auto and all with a sound system, do you guys reckon it will cope with this upgrade fine along with air con and all? Let me know what you guys think.

Cheers
Dean

edit: thanks MACE

So far

1. me
2. itsArthurkomar
3. ScottSV6
4. Hym1e (+ installation)
5. adamrollo9
6. (maybe) EnFoRcEr_001

So thats $255 each, group buy will probably last till maybe the second week of November. Another 4-5 members and it'll be $245.

Last edited:

MACE

Reaction score

Cheers
Dean

Aircon will be fine Dean, unless unless we're talking 50 degree Celsius Summers (think Middle East temps). As for the alternator depending on your sound system and how much peak hour Sydney driving (crawling) you do then it should be fine as well. Worse case you may need to consider installing a 1 Farad capacitor (which you probably should have anyway depending on the size of the system)

Cheers,
Steve

ScottSV6

Reaction score
Website
www.superiorshine.com.au
Members Ride
2011 SV6 Ute
I spoke to my mechanic this morning and he said 1-1.5hrs to install so about $75-120, which seems pretty reasonable.

Im not fussed if its $255 or $245, cant buy much with $10 these days anyway. :rofl2:

kuzman89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 ute
Yeah me niether, I'd purchase it now, but might as well leave it another week or so? In case another few people want to join in, but for 255 it's a good price!

MACE

Reaction score
so we are expecting around 10hp for a SIDI 3.6?

LachieSV6,

i can't honestly give you an exact figure, as we haven't been directly involved in this testing. That figure has been derived from another workshop. In saying this though, driveability/responsiveness will certainly improve with the under drive balancer making it more pleasurable to drive

If you have any more questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Kindest Regards,
Steve

itsArthurKomar

sexy beast
Reaction score
Members Ride
super awesome time machine
holy **** balls only been 7 day since i cheked this thread and i got kicked in the balls lol , im from melbourne and was wonderign if i could got to the shop and pay there and pick up the kit from there ?