Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VZ Workshop Manual

ant797

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy s
proberly it ddnt download properly if you downloaded directly from fumachus link i would instead open up your own dropfile free acount save it to there wich is instant then download from your own acount wich is faster

Lex

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive S1 V6 6 speed Auto Wagon
proberly it ddnt download properly if you downloaded directly from fumachus link i would instead open up your own dropfile free acount save it to there wich is instant then download from your own acount wich is faster
Ok thanks.
I did download from his link.
I wont be opening an account with them though (dropbox).

ant797

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy s
interested to know w
Ok thanks.
I did download from his link.
I wont be opening an account with them though (dropbox).

interested to know why not i openned one ddnt sighn away my soul did i ?

Redline16

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY16 VFII SSV Redline Manual
** edit **
The new file is located here in this post and seems to work ok.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyone wants one, here it is:
* Link deleted *
3.7GB
Includes lots of VT-VY as well.
V8 and V6, utes, cab chassis, LWB models.

It's going to take a while to download.

Upload the two folders and the PDF , save into one folder once uploaded, and once thats done, open the pdf and follow the links to get the detail you need.
Make sure you have the side bar on and the latest version of acrobat reader for things to work ok.

I uploaded it today and maxed out my drop box, so I'll be deleting it on Monday.
I hope it works ok, not sure it all uploaded as it should have. Worth a go anyway.

It will help lots out where professionals have failed.
You sir, are a legend

Lex

Reaction score
Members Ride
No different to companies like google, etc
This is not a good endorsement for google (or companies like it) is it. We know what google does with your confidential information, don't we. They sell it on.

ant797

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy s
I gave up on privacy when i i started using an android device made in korea no doubt a bunch of asians have investments in apple aswell and privvy to collecyed data such as location history heart rate etc etc who cares if drop box has my 1st and fake last name and email address if your on facebook your kidding yourself becuase now they know your friends and family are aswell why bother putting a deadbolt on the door when theres a window right next to it

DavesSV6Tonner

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ S V6 Cab & Chassis
I ve finally downloaded it.
It tells me there is 3.46 GB. But there is nothing to show. As none of the headings open anything?
I have 7 zip, even unzipped it. Still nothing.

I have Windows 7. Probably a lot of windows updates missing.

Anybody able to open up any of the sections?
Any of you tech people able to give me any tips?

Anyway, thank you Fu Man chu.

I downloaded the file direct from Fu's link. I am also using Windows 7 and downloaded 7zip (64bit version).
I was struggling to find or open any of the files and tried numerous times to get it to work. Somehow I stumbled across the answer to the problem.
I think it worked because I eventually selected to save the unzipped files to a file folder other than the downloads folder where the source folder is stored.
7zip seems to default to save the unzipped files in the same folder as the zipped files?

Lex

Reaction score
Members Ride
I gave up on privacy when i i started using an android device made in korea no doubt a bunch of asians have investments in apple aswell and privvy to collecyed data such as location history heart rate etc etc who cares if drop box has my 1st and fake last name and email address if your on facebook your kidding yourself becuase now they know your friends and family are aswell why bother putting a deadbolt on the door when theres a window right next to it
The only site l'am on is jc. No facebook, or any of the others. My phone is only for phone calls or texts. Both of those get used very very rarely.

My business is mine, not the whole bloody worlds.