Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

WAR is getting Close.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VT s2 Exec, VX Calais II L67
Yes, in some ways it's almost comical to watch.

The stuff in the South China Sea with the Philippines is looking much more likely to kick something off.

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
WN Caprice V 6.0L, VE Anniversity V6 Series 1
The World is REALLY REALLY going MAD. North Korea is one of the very very few countries that I cannot get any feed from any of there (they mostly blow up on launch) or even Russian Satellites. The Philippines I have been watching ANC News Channel in the Philippines on Intelsat 19 Freq 4180 H Encrypted, They don't want you to watch it but I see some heavy tactics from China (have a bigger Water Canon) I think the US should put another carrier fleet there and at the same time they should put another Carrier fleet in Taiwan. Now that will piss off China.
Funny thing is IF North Korea Get attack by South Korea or Japan Russia will be the SAVIOR as they will send 100,000 Troops over the Boarder But when I watch Russian Channels that aren't censored I see 90% of their Troops are DEAD Fighting in Ukraine. Wow they say they will conscript Women to be fighters as the women have a deadly weapon that Men don't have. WOW The World is really going mad. WARS everywhere and soon in Cyprus.

Next Saturday I have another job on my Satellite System (not again) because of errors, sick of them because the length of cable Going to replace the 2X old RG-6 Twin Shield from the Sat TV room to the Computer room with 4 X RG-11. Hope it does not rain so I can get this job away and finished. One day to run the cables and one day for the terminating the 8 RG-11 Connectors.

Last edited:

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
It would be symbolic. They can’t even supply enough to their own army.

They are positioning to start global conflicts and draw the world in.

Their small naval fleet close to Venezuela where they are supporting that countries want to take a resource rich high GDP country next door. Currently has Wagner and Russian troops there and pseudo controls the country.

They are posturing to kick things off between Nth and Sth Korea. The north are doing something within the DMZ. The north would not establish air supremacy in a conflict and that could upset any ground forces perceived gains.

Then the Russians slowly controlling African governments. In particular they have really pissed off the French by influencing the narrative within former French territories and linked economies. Hence why the French are so forward with not taking any **** from Russia.

Former Germany colonies are also being slowly taken over by Russia and also why German sentiment is slowly turning to a more assertive footing.

China has its own plans and I feel Russia has a good chance of ******* them up for China.

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
I don't disagree with the above however if a permanent member starts supplying weapons to a country there are major sanction against it it makes a complete mockery of what the UN is and it's only a matter of time before the pretence is dropped and the world abandons it. Then we really are back the same conditions as we were pre WW2.

Russia looses in any scenario but not without dragging the rest of the world down into the quagmire of war, world war.

The solution? Double down, give Ukraine everything it needs without restriction and let them finish off the Putin regime in quick order because Putin is done when Russian forces are kicked out of Ukraine and they take back the Crimean Peninsula as well :)

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
This is going to end up using the same mindset that a couple of ladies in Woolworths used to justify their stupidity when they were fighting over toilet paper a couple of years ago …. It’s going to be allot all or nothing …

As a species, we just never learn :confused:

Last edited:

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
A lot of nothing?

Ask the Ukrainians what they think about day 847 of invasion/war with Russia.

Sadly Putin is a real problem who thinks nothing of killing or maiming hundreds of thousands of soldiers/civilians in his own pursuit to re-write history. Not much in common with a couple of people fighting over **** tickets.

DavesSV6Tonner

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ S V6 Cab & Chassis
A lot of nothing?

Ask the Ukrainians what they think about day 847 of invasion/war with Russia.

Sadly Putin is a real problem who thinks nothing of killing or maiming hundreds of thousands of soldiers/civilians in his own pursuit to re-write history. Not much in common with a couple of people fighting over **** tickets.
I suspect Skylarking meant 'all or nothing'

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
WN Caprice V 6.0L, VE Anniversity V6 Series 1
It would be symbolic. They can’t even supply enough to their own army.

China has its own plans and I feel Russia has a good chance of ******* them up for China.
Yes,Yes,Yes There are running out of amo and missiles, running out of war age people to send to war, Putin the Putana (SLUT) has asked China for help when it comes training Women only Battalions that China uses, yes seen this with my own eye on the CCCP channel and yes It was also shown on Russian channels one or 6 weeks later so what does it tell you. I see plenty of Women deserting + male conscrips going to the west.
I need more time watching stuff like this. You can analyze stuff like this to see whats going on.

China and Russian are in different pages. China does what China needs and thats it.