Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

WAR is getting Close.

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
WN Caprice V 6.0L, VE Anniversity V6 Series 1
Pics for Belarus 24 on my Computer which is 5M away from the Sat TV Room. Whatever Satellite I'm watching, whatever Channels I need to watch I can get them on my Computer Via a Satellite card. So no need to stay in the TV room as I can do other work and watch.

Ginger Beer

Reaction score
Members Ride
Dunnydoore
Does everyone understand we are all getting played by propaganda, from both sides????

Nope.......

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VT s2 Exec, VX Calais II L67
Youre funny on this bullshit. The effects while long terms, are also immediate. That was your argument about oil prices... takes time you said, but the effects to raise the price was near immediate, you blamed Putin. You tried to have it both ways. Russia makes diesel, yet the tanks litter the street and yall sit here shouting how amazing the Ukraine is and how Russia must make them from paper mache or some crap. More likely, fuel which on some days you or one of your little gang also shout about. Putin cant even get fuel to them, so poorly planned... blah blah. You would think he'd have a surpuls with all the cancelled contracts due to sanctions.

Putin has his own refineries so the cost of fuel to him is nothing, pump it, refine it, ship it off to the war and burn it in the tanks.

The cost of oil to the rest of the world depends on the markets it's traded at, we are at the mercy of the futures markets that greatly influence the price of oil.

These are 2 very different things. Local supply and international supply for sale.

Clearly you understand very little about world economics and markets.

You must also be dreaming to think that like the west, Russia will have stock piles/reserves of oil for it's own use in an emergency.

BTW, NATO isn't near, on or around the Crimea peninsula so that argument is also mute. You really are starting to sound like another Putin apologist. Invading a country (but calling it a special military operation to your own people) because of something that may or may not happen in the future is just a ******* poor excuse.

I love an underdog in a good fight so I'm gonna cheer for Ukraine no matter what.

I'm also European by birth, so what goes on there (and what could potentially effect my extended family) does keep my interest. My Grandparents survived living under occupation by Hitler and I'm sure we are going to survive this tyrant as well.

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Ohhh no, Putin is upset (so called sleepy Joe) Biden has called him a war criminal.

Better watch out, he'll be rolling tanks into the US soon! WE are all DOOMED!

Ginger Beer

Reaction score
Members Ride
Dunnydoore
None of the big players really care what goes on in the Ukraine, they talk the political talk, but none walk the walk, thank Jebus.

There's to much money to launder in the Ukraine to really care, and throwing weapons into the area, to give to untrained troops, really only helps the companies that make them.

Up until now it has been pretty sedate, I would assume to let the people who want to get out, to get out, give it a little longer, and the real war machine will start up, untrained troops vs heavy indirect fire.

And the risk of enforcing a "no fly zone" just ends in a "act of war".

If everyone is happy to duck and cover then there's no issue

I'm sure all the people screaming for the US to do more have no idea what they are talking about, or the consequences of the actions that they are calling for

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Have you not seen all the civilian targets hit? Housing blocks, hospitals, even a stadium and lets not forget the theater that was a bomb shelter. I'm sure it's going to get worse but indirect targeting is definitely happening. Russia has resorted to the old playbook of just leveling whole cities. MSM aren't showing a lot of those images but they are there to be found.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Have you not seen all the civilian targets hit? Housing blocks, hospitals, even a stadium and lets not forget the theater that was a bomb shelter. I'm sure it's going to get worse but indirect targeting is definitely happening. Russia has resorted to the old playbook of just leveling whole cities. MSM aren't showing a lot of those images but they are there to be found.

All these images have hit the idiot box news....

All I can say is, targetting civilians is low