Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

WAR is getting Close.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VT s2 Exec, VX Calais II L67
Nice.

You forgot woman drivers :)

keith reed

Reaction score
Members Ride
1983 vh v8 sle 2000 vs v8 ute 2012 ve11 redline
Far from it. We just aint good either. Ive said it before I dont think Putin is communist, I dont need to worry about the wrongs and rights of that system and would suggest its a sucker deal to see it as communism, hes out and out Mafia. That country is the safehouse of huge proportions, with a nuke arsenal, in the hands of seriously fucked up organised crime. He might use communism, or whatever he can to get his way in house so to speak... to distract people from who he really is... but I know. No organisation at the collapse of the USSR, was in a position of discipline, finances, resources, and manpower to take control, except organised crime. Its crazy to think they didnt see it themselves.

My issue with responding to the claims he did this or that isnt as it sounds though, I just wont stand by while we shout do as i say not as I do, and keep a straight face. If thats all we've got... then we got nadda.

If people want to do soemthing for Ukraine, and not gho there and fight, I suggest they do better than tropes.

Stereotypes exist for a reason... its just sad when a person of difference does X, the difference seems to stand out. Meanwhile the same behaviour, or variations thereof are committed by people without noticeable differences, and we just see the wrong, and apportion it to the individual.

We dont say white pedophile. but if we applied the same standard, all white men can be labelled pedophiles. We seem to let our priests get away with it for decades, and then still argue shhhhhh... decades later, we are still trying to hide it.

It would be perfectly reasonable therefore for us to take with good grace, the inference every white male, fucks kids. That is the standard we expect of every other group of people, ie: natives, foreigner, blacks, and whatever else.
Putin is definitely not a communist. The main oppositon in Russia is the communist party. Under a communist system the church is not recognised. Putin belongs to the Russian Orthodox church

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
WN Caprice V 6.0L, VE Anniversity V6 Series 1
Completely different situation buddy......I am sure others on here would have seen deceased people in some form or another, but choose not to talk about it....From what I heard from the ex-father-in-law, screaming in his sleep, I can tell you, they are 2 totally different situations....
Yes Understand but we all different behave in different ways.
HEY WERE IS KEITH, he must have put me in Do Look basket so he does not see my Post.
Paul Murray on Sky News says, You can see it, You can see it so its Not Happening (He right hand goes from Left to right (the Jedi Mind Trick) LOL.

J_D 2.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 VE SSV M6 on LPG and 2022 Kawasaki Z650L
Nice.

You forgot woman drivers :)
My pet peeves on the road are Toyota Camry drivers and the 99% of idiots that don’t realise the merge lane is there for you to accelerate up to motorway speed BEFORE you enter the motorway and there for you to slow down AFTER you exit the motorway.

Oh and the fukwit who controls the variable speed limit signs on the motorway and fuks the entire motorway because of the aforementioned idiots who can’t merge on and off properly!

48-215

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pajerodore
We got traffic lights on some onramps...

Its mostly because fuckin Kiwis... they come over here, get their first car, first taste of the 1st world...

Should just slingshot em on... like an air craft carrier..

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
You mean like the US in North Africa, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Asia and South America? And the English in Chile and Spain?

Err.....not sure what you have done there, but whilst the quote is attributed to me, I did not make that comment.

In fact the quote references back to my comment re China's financial invasion.

o_O

Any thoughts @immortality ?

Or is @Baldoldfart playing silly buggers for some unknown reason ?

48-215

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pajerodore
Senility? Fat fingers... no glasses and deleted the wrong multi quote... drunk...

Probably all of it...

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VT s2 Exec, VX Calais II L67
Err.....not sure what you have done there, but whilst the quote is attributed to me, I did not make that comment.

In fact the quote references back to my comment re China's financial invasion.

o_O

Any thoughts @immortality ?

Or is @Baldoldfart playing silly buggers for some unknown reason ?

I'd say it's something the user has done. Intentional or otherwise?

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
WN Caprice V 6.0L, VE Anniversity V6 Series 1
So you will have Member VFSV6FORME and Member Keith Read (We both live Close)
Made a Mistake As I said VFSV6FORME Live close to Raceview where Keith Lives but I got confused Lake side close where (90 K away) I live. Good Acreage property there. Funny thing is at Lake Side they was a petition to close the Track and our door knocked one day and the 3 Woman was in front of our door and one hefty Man was 15 m away and these women insisted me to sign this to close Lake Side Raceway and I said no and the Hefty Man came up my driveway but what the lot of them did not know I had two Detective in my House regarding damage done to our house and the Cops inside heard what was going on then they introduced themself and the MAN That Hefy Man BOLTED. Yes he was a Crim and had warrant (Running down the Road) for his arrest and the Cops interview the woman, cop cars everywhere and arrested one of the Women. Shows you, you can't be arrogant on a strange person house because you dont know who is inside the house. FFS I Cant understand they did not see the DDDD Toyota Car outside. By the way the Cops Forgot what I Had them in our place for.

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
Made a Mistake As I said VFSV6FORME Live close to Raceview where Keith Lives but I got confused Lake side close where (90 K away)

Bet that old mate Keith Reed is relieved about that little error.
The Chinese will now have to recalibrate their missile target area to take out your section of the Pine Gap monitoring station.
Instead of him wondering 'What is that bright light', be will be able to wonder, 'Big mushroom cloud to the north, could be more rain and floods. Bugger'.
That means that RAAF Amberley will be spared annihilation.

Challenge for you ............ try to find any reports of Nuclear weapons storage and testing at RAAF, # 1 Central Ammunition Depot, Kingswood, NSW.
These plans were leaked to the press on 01 April 1979, and resulted in the base being closed from about 0930 > 13.00 on that day.
I know ............ cos I was there ............... much merriment to us trained killers inside this top secret establishment.
You probably won't find any reports, as the press left after lunch, to delete and deny the highly classified information they had received.