Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

WAR is getting Close.

J_D 2.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 VE SSV M6 on LPG and 2022 Kawasaki Z650L
Nope. Israel was stupid doing that but the response is a escalation and then consider Iran has been attacking Israel via its proxies. Iran is not free from guilt either.

Well the response was to be expected TBH. Hypothetically if Iran blew up an Israeli embassy as sure as day turns into night there would have been a response. Neither side believes in turn the other cheek.

Last I looked Israel and Iran don't share a border so dozens of missiles and drones have had to fly via other countries. A very bold move and not very effective as Israel will have lots of warning.

Obviously Iran’s proxies weren’t willing to throw themselves on the chopping block on Iran’s behalf, or Iran needed to provide a direct response themselves. Hezbollah supposedly have plenty of rockets, etc so could have launched a proxy response.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Well the response was to be expected TBH. Hypothetically if Iran blew up an Israeli embassy as sure as day turns into night there would have been a response. Neither side believes in turn the other cheek.

Obviously Iran’s proxies weren’t willing to throw themselves on the chopping block on Iran’s behalf, or Iran needed to provide a direct response themselves. Hezbollah supposedly have plenty of rockets, etc so could have launched a proxy response.
Hezbollah did today and have been since the start of the Israel-Gazza conflict started.

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
WN Caprice V 6.0L, VE Anniversity V6 Series 1
Busy, Busy but Reuters is on Fire about this Proxie war between Israel and Iran. what I have heard that Israel was told to send back the same amount of missiles to Iran so since this is the case we have :
Iran= 1 Strike out of 300
Israel = How many, Find out soon but I say it will be more than 1 strike

DavesSV6Tonner

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ S V6 Cab & Chassis
Busy, Busy but Reuters is on Fire about this Proxie war between Israel and Iran. what I have heard that Israel was told to send back the same amount of missiles to Iran so since this is the case we have :
Iran= 1 Strike out of 300
Israel = How many, Find out soon but I say it will be more than 1 strike
Israel should just leave it the fcuk alone. They bombed the Iranian embassy in Syria and Iran have responded. So tit for tat, 1 all, call it a draw.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
Israel should just leave it the fcuk alone. They bombed the Iranian embassy in Syria and Iran have responded. So tit for tat, 1 all, call it a draw.

Not that I support Israel but if Iran was holding people of target worthiness on their embassy property, well fair game in my opinion.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Diplomatic ground is sacred, even the Russians and Americans respected those rules during the cold war and still do to this day so it's a bloody big deal what Israel did. Some would say it was a step too far but then we need to remember what Iran did to the US embassy a couple of decades ago so we aren't in uncharted territory.

J_D 2.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 VE SSV M6 on LPG and 2022 Kawasaki Z650L
Not that I support Israel but if Iran was holding people of target worthiness on their embassy property, well fair game in my opinion.

So if there was someone target worthy at your house is it ok to blow it up? Blowing up embassies shouldn’t be something anyone is doing regardless of who happens to be there.

Just remember that there would have also been people who weren’t the target present at that embassy, who have also paid with their lives.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
So if there was someone target worthy at your house is it ok to blow it up? Blowing up embassies shouldn’t be something anyone is doing regardless of who happens to be there.

Just remember that there would have also been people who weren’t the target present at that embassy, who have also paid with their lives.

If I was housing someone of interest to a sovereign defence force in my house, then I deserve everything I have coming for me.

If you work for the Irainian government and you're in an embassy that is in an war torn country then you must expect that at some point it may be possible that you will get hurt.

DavesSV6Tonner

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ S V6 Cab & Chassis
The attack on the Iranian Embassy was an attack on Iranian soil.
I don't support the Iranian govt but I respect their right to reply and reply they did.
Netanyahoo may as well have sent missiles/drones directly to Tehran instead.

marty351

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl gemini
The attack on the Iranian Embassy was an attack on Iranian soil.
I don't support the Iranian govt but I respect their right to reply and reply they did.
Netanyahoo may as well have sent missiles/drones directly to Tehran instead.
Israel achieved it's goal with minimal fallout. Iran's response was to blow up Israel/Tel-Aviv without a care, and to test it's defensive response. A lot more going on that's not being reported.

Many don't realise Iran's long term goal in the middle east- to turn the middle east into a staging ground for a holy war against the west.