Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Well done that guy. GoPro on helmets win

XUV

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV XUV & Raised Cross 8 Trayback
I think they're booking them because for starters the biker probably had a smile on his face ,

So initial fine for 'Enjoyment, whilst in charge of a motorbike'

then if the biker has a fully sick day through the hills, he'll go home and review fully sick footage, hence another smile,

ergo 2nd fine for 'Post ridus gratification'

I mean we can't have people cruising about happy, when there's a road toll to guilt them into submission with ......

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
I reckon that social media such as U-Tube could have a big influence on idiots performing stupid and illegal actsjust to gain some sort of hero status..

this...

tbh i hate people using them. ive watched many video of bike riders who have been accidentally cut off and they get up close and personal with the driver and put on a show for the camera, and go home, upload it to youtube and fap over the comments.

to much big brother ****, not enough mind your own fkn busy and carry on with your life.

perfect example. she handled it very well, i would smacked the stupid push bike rider.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tonner Matt

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 1 Tonner LS1 M6
I agree Jecs, I would have knocked that k@#t arse up too.
Wanting an apology too, I mean seriously, what a f@#king wanker, she had miles of room to turn in and she gave him a wide berth to avoid him.
I wonder if he would have carried on like the twat he is if it was a 6'2 guy with a solid build.

If you wanna ride your bike on the road, fit it with headlights and indicators etc and pay f@#king rego like the rest of the road users do.
When I was a kid we learnt to give way to and respect vehicles on the road, doesn't appear to happen that often anymore
Kunts on bikes that think they're cars.jpg

strgas

GRA = REAL HP
Reaction score
Members Ride
MERC W124 / toys WB tonner WB Panelvan project
what a total twat of a bike rider , plenty of room for her to turn in like she did he could have slowed if he was in fear of his life . :cry: baby

Michael-08-VE

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve commodore
Natural selection works great until you have an Elderly person, sick child or disabled family member then you're the one trying to incorporate bullshit laws and schemes.

Michael-08-VE

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve commodore
Well instead of a bare Helmet (3-7 sq cm) taking the impact it's the mount which varies anywhere from 1-5 sq cm, I'm not against it I agree with you and most helmets are incredibly strong but it's to cover their own ass.

6LSSVE

Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 Series II 6 Speed SS Sportswagon
When as many TV cameras and audiences are on me dailying on the race track to work as there are Micahel Schumacher, then maybe I wouldn't feel the desire to wear one.

Don't get where you're going with your unlicensed riders bit though. The footage caught them out as you tell it. Are you saying helmet cams encouraged them or something?

In short - yes.
Everyone wants their 15 seconds of fame, including whining wankers on pushbikes trying to be "controversial" as in the video above.