Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What did you do in the shed or garage today

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Gave back the FIL's gazebo today, one less thing taking up space in my shed. The other day a mower went to the future SIL. Now I just need the chairs they are using for the engagement party out and a set of shelves for the wife's gardening gear and the shed will again start to resemble a workspace and not a dumping ground.

Also washed five of my drying towels. I couldn't find the laundry liquid so I used a bit of carwash soap. It will be good to not leave blotchy water marks behind when I wash BT. I've found you only get one or two dryings out of a single towel before it picks up too much mud residue and then leaves marks behind.

Reactions: Lex

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
We are getting a nature's car wash today :) cars needed it because the birds have been doing carpet bombing runs again down our driveway again :(

Need to figure out some way to set up a hose reel for the water blaster so it's much easier to use it for car washing.

Last edited:

Sandman

Challenge Accepted
Reaction score
Members Ride
Too many
Cleaned my bench for the first time in probably 2 years, took far longer than it should have. Also added more sound foam around my compressor, not sure how welll it works but it was cheap and hopefully dulls the sound a little from the compressor. Need to get some more though so I can do the underside of the bench too.

qBFJhxD.jpg

tfEMJAg.jpg

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
Took a bit longer with the cricket on.

Reactions: Lex

Sandman

Challenge Accepted
Reaction score
Members Ride
Too many
Took a lot longer with all the random junk which had no home that was on the bench to begin with haha

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
Used my Rover walking frame yesterday, and found it only had one speed, regardless of throttle setting.
Pulled the plastic throttle apart, not there ........... must be jammed somewhere in the cable, not there ............. carby linkages, they slide, but not as much as they should, why ?
Must have smashed it against a low bush branch, and bent a linkage just enough to stop it sliding as per the manufacturer intended.
A tweak with the pliers, and a major dilemma averted.
Had to have a cup of coffee and a nanna nap after all that. :)

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
Used my Rover walking frame yesterday, and found it only had one speed, regardless of throttle setting.
Pulled the plastic throttle apart, not there ........... must be jammed somewhere in the cable, not there ............. carby linkages, they slide, but not as much as they should, why ?
Must have smashed it against a low bush branch, and bent a linkage just enough to stop it sliding as per the manufacturer intended.
A tweak with the pliers, and a major dilemma averted.
Had to have a cup of coffee and a nanna nap after all that. :)
You switched it off first, yeah?