Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What did you do in the shed or garage today

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Searching for brake fluid so I can flush/bleed the clutch on the Subaru.

Found a bottle but I think it must be 10 years old that is un-opened. Wonder if it's still useable?

Can't see why not....Shouldn't be contaminated, which is what causes it to be unuseable

Mickcc

Reaction score
Members Ride
Calais 2016 Series 2
Pardon my ignorance, but what does it actually do?
It allows my PC to send Music to the Bluetooth Adapter to the old Stereo Via
RCA Plugs to the Amplifier`s AUX/TV input and works Great
Here`s some details
Also Movies from your PC laptop works well

Attachments

• Stereo Bluetooth Adapter.JPG
    Stereo Bluetooth Adapter.JPG
    103.5 KB · Views: 56
  • Description.JPG
    Description.JPG
    77.2 KB · Views: 57
  • How it works.JPG
    How it works.JPG
    73.4 KB · Views: 50
  • Options.JPG
    Options.JPG
    46.5 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
Ive got something similar that ive used on the folks old stereo (thats a good 35-40 years old)
Came with with a Harman Kardon AVR receiver I bought years ago
Item is a HK BTA 10
Basically its a bluetooth device that the output connects to an input (red & white audio)

Same as if you want to connect to another bluetooth stereo or speaker.
Turn it on. connect up. select the right input its connected to and you are good to go.

Sandman

Challenge Accepted
Reaction score
Members Ride
Too many
Got to the end of sorting out all of my hardware, a mix of new and used stuff. But atleast now its all sorted and easy to find when I need it. Didn't anticipate it taking 5 of these to sort em all out though.
cFgFmOu.jpg

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Not today but last night I picked up three cheap galv metal shelving units, basically a $20 Bunnings kits ($20 all up). Used one last night to tidy up the gardening stuff that was sprawled on the floor near the garden tools. Surprisingly everything fitted on one set.

I now have two spares sets. I don't really have a space for the other two just yet, as I still have furniture in the shed. Hopefully talk to the wife about moving my furniture into the step daughters bedroom, who has basically moved out and will be married in five months. Then do some rearranging and give the other daughter some of the furniture and move what's left to the shed. This would give me more shed space.

What I really want to do is find a proper place for my specialty tool kits rather than having them in three different places like they are now, and if I can install another set of shelves, where I have furniture I will have a place for them.

I also have a spare tyre sitting loose on my bike trailer. It needs to go on the spare rim for the bike trailer. So I need to drop both off to be stripped and fitted. This will get rid of something else out of the shed that's taking up space. Plan is to get the shed back to a proper workspace and not a half-arsed workspace amongst a dumping ground for gear that won't fit anywhere else. Slowly getting there but it's an ongoing process.

Reactions: Lex

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
Not today but last night I picked up three cheap galv metal shelving units, basically a $20 Bunnings kits ($20 all up). Used one last night to tidy up the gardening stuff that was sprawled on the floor near the garden tools. Surprisingly everything fitted on one set.

I now have two spares sets. I don't really have a space for the other two just yet, as I still have furniture in the shed. Hopefully talk to the wife about moving my furniture into the step daughters bedroom, who has basically moved out and will be married in five months. Then do some rearranging and give the other daughter some of the furniture and move what's left to the shed. This would give me more shed space.

What I really want to do is find a proper place for my specialty tool kits rather than having them in three different places like they are now, and if I can install another set of shelves, where I have furniture I will have a place for them.

I also have a spare tyre sitting loose on my bike trailer. It needs to go on the spare rim for the bike trailer. So I need to drop both off to be stripped and fitted. This will get rid of something else out of the shed that's taking up space. Plan is to get the shed back to a proper workspace and not a half-arsed workspace amongst a dumping ground for gear that won't fit anywhere else. Slowly getting there but it's an ongoing process.
Those shelves aren’t good for much IME. Worth putting a few extra doll hairs aside and buying some decent ones. Either new or on marketplace.
You will come in one day and all of the tools will be on the floor.

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
Those shelves aren’t good for much IME. Worth putting a few extra doll hairs aside and buying some decent ones. Either new or on marketplace.
You will come in one day and all of the tools will be on the floor.
Yeah, I've used those things. You could build better ones with spaghetti.

Last edited: