Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

what did you do to your car today?

Straya!

Reaction score
Members Ride
1987 VL Brock Director
reinstalled sub box after removing it for nsw trip last week(rather spare wheel than doof doof on such a long trip)

<3 that bass

hqdefault.jpg

Seems like you need to rethink your boot set-up if you can't fit them both in.

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
hqdefault.jpg

i could have thrown the spare wheel in the boot, but then i wouldnt have had any space to cart the supercharger kit home now would i?

this is my setup, because i need to carry stock to and from my workshop each day, need as much boot space as i can get. e36 bootspace is fairly limited as is. even the boot opening isnt very big.

Img_1127.jpg

Straya!

Reaction score
Members Ride
1987 VL Brock Director
Blankets/tarps on backseat and then you can have both?, I always have heaps of crap in my boot so whenever I go shopping or pick anything up I just pull out some removalist blankest and lay them down in the back....nothing with too much weight of course.

thestig

resident misanthrope
Reaction score
Members Ride
E34 535i M - E70 X5 M - E60 M5 - No Fear

Spare wheels are for poofters with no mates. Unless you're on a road trip. Coz waiting for 7 hours for your mate to drive up to Dubbo from Melbourne sucks.

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
Blankets/tarps on backseat and then you can have both?, I always have heaps of crap in my boot so whenever I go shopping or pick anything up I just pull out some removalist blankest and lay them down in the back....nothing with too much weight of course.

its a 2 door car, putting stuff in the back seat area is awkward. on the trip, back seat had luggage, food, drinks and the plenum on the way back. on occasion for work, i will put stuff in the back seat, but if i dont have to, i wont.

Straya!

Reaction score
Members Ride
1987 VL Brock Director
its a 2 door car, putting stuff in the back seat area is awkward. on the trip, back seat had luggage, food, drinks and the plenum on the way back. on occasion for work, i will put stuff in the back seat, but if i dont have to, i wont.

Fair enough, another reason to me as to why 2 door cars are annoying but yeah that would be a pain.

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
Fair enough, another reason to me as to why 2 door cars are annoying but yeah that would be a pain.

You supposedly own a brock director, Yet you talk about things that are annoying & a pain.

You ever looked at your own car & the hideous stick on body panels?

vldirector_greenside.jpg

Dare say that is more annoying than a 2door.

Cheers
Mat

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL Wagon
pulled the cover off drove to Berry for the RSPCA Illawarra cruise and got a trophy for best wagon...win!

Straya!

Reaction score
Members Ride
1987 VL Brock Director
You supposedly own a brock director, Yet you talk about things that are annoying & a pain.

You ever looked at your own car & the hideous stick on body panels?

vldirector_greenside.jpg

Dare say that is more annoying than a 2door.

Cheers
Mat

I don't look at it because it doesn't get driven, not a car to be driven or even liked by me, inherited it and it will continue to appreciate for many years to come, so no....not annoying at all.