Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

what did you do to your car today?

patto_505

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx s
picked it up from the folks house, hopefully installing new boot lid, monaro tail lights and front quarter panel soon.

Krisp

Reaction score
Members Ride
D22 St-r Navara
tried to wind down the rear windows on the vh, noticed the last owner siliconed it up fully, no even a hint that there use to be a bailey seal there

wrenchnut360

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt executive
fixed the sway bar link pin bushes
gave her a good wash,hoover,
and gave the dash a good clean

Commydoor

born in the FB era
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vr Ss Blown
well since the SS is in the shed with the heads off i did a few things today to the new daily...$500 VS with 10mths rego...changed over the electric mirrors with some spareys...fixed the door air flow controls...changed the rear lights with some spare altezza's ( i know i know but the old ones were worse )...next up its a good clean inside with some cheapie seat covers and a sports steering wheel from the back shed...after that im taking the 16" mags off and putting on some stockie 15" from you guessed it the back shed...the weekend will be more of the same...

bogan_vk

Reaction score
Members Ride
commodore
not my car, but rebuilt a complete front suspension for a mate who completely trashed his hitting a gutter.

Jebadayah

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
removed Commodore & SV6 badges from the boot and cleaned off glue, polished / waxed, took the grill off and repainted it & holden badge satin black, put it all back together.

undersuspicion

Now That's How We Roll!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy SV8 Series 2
removed all badges and grill. Replaced with chev grill and chev boot badge. removed all glue and polished. Cant even tell the old badges were there