Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

what did you do to your car today?

Wombles

Cars cost too much.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'72 LJ Torana, '95 VS Acclaim and V8 wagon
See the Rand Thread.

Dave6179

Reaction score
Members Ride
HJ Belmont, VN Calais, VX SS
Full insurance, but found out for 'market value'... I didn't do the ins thing the missus handled it. Boot floor, rear guard inside and out, possibly framework underneath. I'm about to take it to my p/beater mate, but it's an insurance job... no chance of me 'helping' to reduce costs!

Dave6179

Reaction score
Members Ride
HJ Belmont, VN Calais, VX SS
Picked her up from the beater this morning... write off. Both chassis rails bent, and there is a 'historic' crack in the rear crossmember, above and inside the panhard bar mount, that has opened up since the prang. Others may want to check thiers??

Rosco994

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy V6 S2 Ute
Picked her up from the beater this morning... write off. Both chassis rails bent, and there is a 'historic' crack in the rear crossmember, above and inside the panhard bar mount, that has opened up since the prang. Others may want to check thiers??

One of my mates vs sedan had that same crack. The rear end used to sway around the diff so much it was a massive death trap even after it was welded up..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

corhijasna

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz ss commodore / WM Caprice V
changed the oil and filter,did not like the oil that was in there from the dealer bloody crap stuff-wont mention the type,replaced with good ol Castrol, sounds heaps better now,

the oil filter took me 10 minutes to get off and and I had to use a g-clamp to get it off, another bodgy job by dealers apprentice probably here in the good ol m/bridge,will not mention the dealers name but they are the biggest in this town and sell holden's,mitsi and almost every other make except ford-lol,

other than that,bit more work on the transformation of the pergola into my man cave-lol

benny_bones

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VY Series 2 Wagon
Got the srs airbag fault cleared and working and put a blind spot mirror on

EmKa

Cupcake
Reaction score
Members Ride
El Falcon Futura S (shhhhh)
Looked at new tail lights for it...

Rosco994

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy V6 S2 Ute
Drove it to the Gold Coast.
2ybenyju.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

c2105026

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VTII Commodore Olympic, 2012 Ford Focus ST
The private school I am prac teaching at was having a car wash for the Blue Mtn fires, so I took both cars down. Judging from their reaction many of the students had never seen a VB Commodore before. A couple of the students doing it are in my classes, so I imagine there will be a discussion topic come monday.....