Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

what did you do to your car today?

v6nutz_2012

Self-Confessed Basshead
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Members Ride
2000 VT S Pac "Gold Nugget"
Pulled centre console out of my wagon in preparation for calais replacement
Hooked up boot garnish lights in my VT, managed to find the looms in a Berlina at the local Pick-A-Part wrecker

Yergin

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 MY08 WM Caprice 6.0L V8
Took the skin off a knuckle putting my boot trim back in!, always know you've done it right once you get a cut, graze or skinned knuckle.

Also wondered how the hell my centre belt got screwed up since I don't use it!!..

c2105026

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VTII Commodore Olympic, 2012 Ford Focus ST
Displayed the VB at CARnivale on Macquarie Street in Sydney CBD as part of Australia Day celebrations. Dozens of people took pics of it, dozens more had a real close look at it and had I in depth discussions with about 10 people about the car itself. Huge amount of interest. Lots of people there in general.

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
Considered crashing it for the cash... again.

uniacidz

Harden the Frak Up
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
Tomorrow will be looking for some wheel ramps... and a new Jack. Since the fronts been lowered, neither fit any more....

Place plank wood or half thick full length paver brick in front of ramp to raise the car before it rolls on the incline of the ramps

Sent via HTC Velocity + [HolicsROM v1.3] [SWEEP2WAKE]

Dsmitz

Reaction score
Members Ride
1980 vc commodore
Reset my valve lash, changed my rear shocks to pedders black tourers, and put drilled and slotted rotors on the front with polished calipers. Didn't even stop for lunch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

c2105026

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VTII Commodore Olympic, 2012 Ford Focus ST
For next car show (1.5 weeks time) am developing new display theme for VB Commodore. I originally had artefacts, music on stereo from when car was new (1978-80). Have done this the last 4 years and am now bored with it. Am now doing an 80s theme, I have a lot of automobilia from this period. Did iTunes playlist yesterday. Venturing over to the shed tomorrow to see what 80s toys have survived......