Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

what did you do to your car today?

SS-REX

Reaction score
Members Ride
03-VY-SS-UTE
I get the pointless dent removal guy out once every couple of years to fix the shopping centre dings. Usually 2 -300 depending on the number and severity of the dings.
Iv'e seen these guy at the local mall car park hmm where these dents seem to occur. But yeah that's the plan for me during xmas will feel good to be dent free for maybe for a few months.

Super_Low 91

┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
Reaction score
Members Ride
1993 VR
Masked an primed my new toy/project hilux

skappascrap

Herp is for the derp.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'02 VY SV8
Steam cleaned half of the interior, only because the stupid rug doctor decided to give up the ghost and stop pumping water to the nozzle.
The nozzle worked for 2.5 hours out of the 6.5 hours that I had tried to use it, stupid piece of crap!!

So now I have half a clean carpet and clean front seats.

c2105026

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VTII Commodore Olympic, 2012 Ford Focus ST
Iv'e seen these guy at the local mall car park hmm where these dents seem to occur. But yeah that's the plan for me during xmas will feel good to be dent free for maybe for a few months.

one of the many reasons I traded the VX in on the Fiesta was the dings. In the years I had small cars only ever got one ding. VX was one every 6 weeks. Little cars much less likely to get dings. OTOH the VB is a ding beacon. hmm....

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
I get the pointless dent removal guy out once every couple of years to fix the shopping centre dings. Usually 2 -300 depending on the number and severity of the dings.

Why would you get him then?:)

ncass11

Reaction score
Members Ride
'81 Diesel Hilux / '75 Landrover series 3
swapped out the 4 speed for a 5 speed in the hilux today, i wasn't sure if i wanted to because now i cant call it original, but the whole set up came from another hilux in the same year so i guess it is in a way

10431529_643046695785959_7785369770396515188_n.jpg

Fantastic to drive

SS-REX

Reaction score
Members Ride
03-VY-SS-UTE
swapped out the 4 speed for a 5 speed in the hilux today, i wasn't sure if i wanted to because now i cant call it original, but the whole set up came from another hilux in the same year so i guess it is in a way

Nice Ute and cool dog just say it was a factory upgrade option $$$$.

Towcar

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina Wagon
Replaced the Knock sensors & loom, inlet gaskets, O2 sensors, spark plugs and leads.

The knock sensors that came out looked brand new, but I changed them as I had already purchased them. I did find the cause of the check engine light and the error code for the rear knock sensor voltage. Who ever replaced the knock sensors last had broken the clip and it looks like it has been arcing, the wire going to it was brown. This morning, for the first time since I have owned the car no check engine light!

The car also seems to be running better now.