Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What does everyone think about these

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Could also be a crack in the vac hose going to the MAP sensor, or a dicky MAP sensor.....

ajvx01

Reaction score
Members Ride
308 vc
dude there is a difference between burbling/poping when not accelerating mine is happening on take off (with accelerator on) and wen i go around corners and such wen i have my foot off the accelerator and put it back on and it happens then as well its a jerky kind of feel to like the car isnt getting the fuel its needed and something is blocking it. I no what ur talking about VY SERIESII but its not the problem i have.

ah my apologese i thought you meant this aswell.. in this case id side with immortality. check your throttle sensors and your fuel system. my money would be on a clogged filter.

vxcp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Equipe
havent touched anything to do with MAP sensor dont no what it is and all ive done is cleaned my MAF sensor with MAF cleaner (but remember this happened b4 i got exhaust and b4 anything else) so its got nothing to do with me cleaning the MAF lol and where is VAC hose located and how to find out if its ####ed pardon my french.

ajvx01

Reaction score
Members Ride
308 vc
if you still have a maf you dont have a map

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Sorry, my bad. Brain fade :eek:

smoknvr:)

Reaction score
Members Ride
94 vr acclaim
as an owner of a wicked vr with with alot of work including a just run in h/duty shift kitted auto that i just leave in drive it shits over a standard trans mate do it properly or don't do it at all btw i spent 2g on tha trans so i would know.

seq4x4

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS
I use to make and sell these, Not the crap linked, but duel stage. Off, stage one (50% more line pressure), stage 2 (max line pressure). They work great, but if you have an already failing box youll #### it more. I stopped making and selling due to people not following the warnings and used them on worn boxes, gave me a very bad rep, most likely what these guys will have. 90PSI shifts FTW!!

as an owner of a wicked vr with with alot of work including a just run in h/duty shift kitted auto that i just leave in drive it shits over a standard trans mate do it properly or don't do it at all btw i spent 2g on tha trans so i would know.

2grand.. Stuff that id rather spend $500 and do it myself. That includes full rebuild, upgraded clutches and bands, vette servo, all new solenoids and a stage 2 shift kit..

Anyone running a B&M shifter at all? Or is it classed as a wank factor? I like to run the car through the gears.. Alot so i should one of those would be easier then a VT shifter in a VS as i hate lifting the leaver. (Yes i now its slower running it through gears, worse for the box, blah blah blah, but its my car, my box, my fun).