Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What does everyone think about these

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
well i drank **** loads last night and going again tonight haha

Not like there is anything else to do up in Rocky, LOL.

I drink a pot of water between every can of JD and have never woken up with a hangover. Well except that time I drank 1.5 bottles of Wild Turkey, wasn't that a mistake.

vxcp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Equipe
hahaha yeah rocky is a **** hole going to get car dynod on saturday b4 i put my spacers and CAI on and let use see the results

vxcp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Equipe
hahaha yeah love the wet, im high jacking my own thread cause i think everyone will get mad if i make another one lol, so today i took my car out for a spin and everytime i seem to take off of put my foot on the accelerator (doesnt do it at high speed 80-100+) it makes like a kicking buubbly noise. Basically makes a poping noise like no fuel is getting to it (brand new feul filtre 1 week ago) like its back firing its weird anyone else had this problem??

ajvx01

Reaction score
Members Ride
308 vc
Prob cause your exhaust is ridiculously large for an atmo eco.. Not being rude just saying your exhaust is very very big and it's probably that. When did it start?

vxcp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Equipe
been like it since i got it (SO B4 MY "RIDDICULOUSLY LARGE EXHUAST")

ajvx01

Reaction score
Members Ride
308 vc
Suprising... Just sound like low back pressure.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
All exhaust systems pop and burble to a degree, it's just that on a factory exhaust system with the highly restrictive reverse flow mufflers you just don't hear it, fit some decent straight through mufflers and you'll notice the pop&burble more, especially if you have headers fitted. the bigger the system the more noticeable it gets. Tuning can also effect it. my 2.5" system with straight through mufflers (no cat) pops on overrun, especially if you leave it in gear, engine braking down a hill.

vxcp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Equipe
so if ur at the lights and put ur foot down it pops for 3 seconds then finally gives it what it normally should?? pretty sure it shouldnt do that at all

Robb

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim
My car has been doing the same for around 3 months (just appeared one day), but it only does it when it is cold, once you have been driving for five minutes or so it is fine. And it has me stumped.