Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

what exhaust do i need to get

iChris

Reaction score
Members Ride
WK Statesman LS1, VX Commodore
thats how an alloytec v6 sounds

that sounds like my little sister's lancer that's fitted with a milo tin cannon exhaust.

let the mang flow through you my young apprentice.
emperor-palpatine.jpg

Big-Al

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS 5.7 M6

Towcar

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina Wagon
my brothers x-force drones like ****, it has a bark and sounds good at high revs, but you don't sit at high revs 95% of the time.

I have a coby system to compare it to on my car.

Buy what you want at the end of the day, but I personally think his exhaust is a piece of ****.

Looks like crap after only 6 months as well, I wouldn't be surprised if it rusted thru in a few years.

jwaye2

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SVZ, LN167 Turbo Hilux, VSII Ute
in WA that would be illegal even if you didn't go over the speed limit. excessive acceleration from any speed is considered hooning and falls under our state's hoon laws. also street racing is bad and I don't want any other person who street races smashing into me.

Well that sucks. In NT as long as you dont spin the tyres or go over speed limit there isnt much they can do. Occasionally get cops in undercover cars line you up at the light and rev there cars to try get you to race. Always get a laugh at playing along until light goes green then you just cruise off and they take off racing noone lol.

iChris

Reaction score
Members Ride
WK Statesman LS1, VX Commodore
Well that sucks

well, not really it doesn't suck. I don't want some idiot smashing into me or someone else because they are illegally street racing.

sickest

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vz
Correct. Sounds like someone farting into a paper bag.

The people pointing at you when you drive past aren't admiring the sound, they're laughing.

like i said b4 what do you have to compare the sound too that sounds good? nothing as usual 90% of the people that talk crap are too scared to post a vid of what there car sounds like, all they do is think there cars sounds the best well guess what i havent even got an xforce exhaust and i think it sounds amazing from the yt vids ive been watching. I aint on any exhausts side im just after the best sounding one that would suit my car and as far as im concerned thats xforce until someone proves otherwise.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
like i said b4 what do you have to compare the sound too that sounds good? nothing as usual 90% of the people that talk crap are too scared to post a vid of what there car sounds like, all they do is think there cars sounds the best well guess what i havent even got an xforce exhaust and i think it sounds amazing from the yt vids ive been watching. I aint on any exhausts side im just after the best sounding one that would suit my car and as far as im concerned thats xforce until someone proves otherwise.

Hey bud....yes I am a newbie on here, but it sounds like you had already made up your mind before you started the thread.....so my question is, why waste everyones time asking about a product you already have your mind set on getting?

sickest

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vz
After reading a heap of this guys posts about V6 exhausts that sound 'sick', I have come to the conclusion they are in fact stone DEAF.

i love the racing sound it has like someone is driving an formula 1 racing car at 300km per hour

sickest

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vz
Hey bud....yes I am a newbie on here, but it sounds like you had already made up your mind before you started the thread.....so my question is, why waste everyones time asking about a product you already have your mind set on getting?

i honestly dont know, i guess i just wanted some opinions but when people say it sounds crappy or like a milo can i get offended and feel the need to say something back because to me it sounds good. I just watched a few more vids on youtube comparing the xforce to the manta exhuast and after watching this vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiOZb8POARw im definately going with xforce no matter what people say because i read the comments and see the amount of likes on the vid and the are always positive so with that being said im done argueing