Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

what injuries have you got or have

vxcustom

VXXX
Reaction score
Members Ride
vx v6 executive
Nearly severed my wrist on an industrial foam cutting machine, broken tibula and fibula in left leg (along with multiple fractures in ankle), broken my left little finger nine or more times (have lost count), broken radius, broken neck (c5,c6,t1) three bulging discs, compression inbetween l4 and l5. Neurosurgeon and orthapedic surgeon both agree they have seen 80 year olds in better condition and the fact that I am alive (and walking!!!!!) is amazing.

KimiClaire

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Series II, VT Commodore Series II
Broke my arm at 6 because mum was trying to take off my rollerblades and dad moved as I was holding on to him
Broke my leg at 15 by falling over (sober!)
Dislocated my knee several times playing netball starting at 11 and also have problems with my wrists and ankles from netball as well!

87RB30VL

Swiggidy Swag
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
09' FG XR6 Falcon, 75' HJ Kingswood Ute
I've had various cuts and bruises, but the most memorable are probably:

-cut my knee on a shard of glass down to the cap/bone/whatever your kneecap is.
-Dislocated my wrist while propping myself up on my bed reading a book lol.
-Dislocated my collar bone getting shoved doing weights (Doing shrugs).
-Cracked my head open (12 stitches) by trying to backflip into our old pool, and smacking my head on the side of the pool.
-Spiral fracture of my little toe by getting off the couch to check the mail & catching it on the coffee table lol.
-Stepped on a screw which went through my foot, with a wooden plank on the end, while trying to bend what I thought was a nail.
-Brother threw a dart at me while I was getting my darts off the board & it stuck in my arm.
-Black eye for 3 weeks after being elbowed in the face while playing footy at school.
-Lightly Tore / heavy strained muscles in my back after lifting 50 25kg bags of salt off a truck.

Umm, I think that's it really.

Jonno

:)
Reaction score
Members Ride
;)
i have had a ####load of burns - nothing bad

broken collar bone 3 times - footy

and a lot of broken fingers.

nothing bad

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
I scratched my finger once :p.

All my weight once from 3 foot onto the side of a housing slab done my ankle in.

Both knees have acl strains right worse doing plenty of recovery on that.

Left knee strained lcl. building strength up on this also.

Both shoulders continue to dog me, have injections in them yearly.

Broken nose.

Broke just about every finger at some stage, some football some bike accident.

scheuermann's disease.

GothicKidd

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR S2 Exec
Burnt on my leg when I fell off my motorbike when I was younger
Scar on my wrist where I tried using my wrist as a hammer to smash a window (smart) when I was younger
Scar on my knee where I fell off my bike when I was trying to do tricks
Scar on my foot where my brother dropped a axe on me. (stitches)
and scar on my hand where I tried catching a machete.

I'm a good :3

Atomic G

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Ute
Pretty mild compared to some of you haha.

Cricket bat to the face, nose came off second best.

Fell of a semi-trailer onto compacted dirt with straight legs at the farm.. back hasn't been quite the same since.

Was thrown up into the air by a motorbike(about 3 foot), but luckily the foot peg broke my fall. Never thought my knee cap looked like that. Still creaks and cracks when walking haha

And probably the latest memorable thing to happen was landing(was 101kg than) on a 3 inch 87 year old nail through a piece of flooring from about 1.7m off the ground. I remember looking down at it, thinking what am I going to do.. long story short, took a few good tugs(standing up, other foot on the board and pulling up with the impaled foot) to get it off, mainly because the nail had hit the bone.

STEEV888

Reaction score
Members Ride
'95 200sx.
broke left arm in half falling off some play equipment.
broke right arm in half misjudged a flip off the trampoline.
broke my pinkie 'catching' a vortex.
broke my right thumb twice forget how though i think i was rough housing at school on both occasions.
broke my left foot wrestling in the lounge room.
chopped my left hand middle finger to the bone on sharp metal i tried to grab.
slipped a disk (L5) in a work related lifting injury causing sciatica and pain every day.
after sprinting around and running i get a swollen right knee for a few days, this happens almost weekly and i have no clue what it is but it hurts and i cannot put pressure on it.
on monday i gave myself a black eye by trying for too many muscle ups at the gym then having my left arm give and fell onto my left knuckle, felt quite the fool indeed...

hi_ryder

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais ls1, vp berlina 3.8L
put my hands in a wood plainer when i was a kid, my dad hadn't put the safety shield on it yet as it was brand new, now i have lines through 3 of my finger prints. took them back like little banana peels... never turn your back on a little kid even for 5 seconds...

BigBoss

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
Handful of scars from motorbikes and pushbikes nothing too bad,
Recently for no good reason I got hit with bell's palsy really freaked me out, could not use half my face for a couple of weeks and still recovering.

BTW after reading through this thread it seems motorbikes should be avoided at all cost.