Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What interior is interchangeable from VN onwards????

wilso108

Reaction score
Members Ride
HX Caprice VK Calais VN V6
Hi I'm just wanting to hear from people that have changed the interior on their vn's
With like vr-vs-vt-vx ect was it or is it all bolt straight up mainly the front and back seats I want to change in my car, but I dot want to fork over 2-300 to buy front an back seats an find out I can't use them..

I'm mainly interested in vt-vx seats
But would like to know if any parts can be swapped over with no to minimal modification

Jxfwsf

Reaction score
Members Ride
commodore
vn-vs is basically the same thing except for external cosmetic surgery (pretty sure i've seen a thread or 2 on dash conversions) interior is pretty much plug & play apart from that.

Muke

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 MY08
Have you thought about getting your seats re-upholstered? I remember a mate got his VK seats done, well the rear at least (not sure on the front - the yellow seat belts are all I remember about them and that I had to change shirts after work before getting in the car). It turned out amazing, nothing like they were originally. Was a fair while ago, so I have no idea on costs. But I do remember the rear was better than any newer model seat, and he felt the price was well worth the outlay. Apologies for my shot memory about details, just thought it might be worth inquiring about.