Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

what is it about your VE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ari666

250,000 hits
Reaction score
Members Ride
1966 impala, R32 GTR
id just like to know what it is about your VE that makes you drive like such a DICK!

im talking about:
cutting people off
tailgating people in the "fast lane" trying them to get out of your way even though theyre clearly going faster than the guy theyre overtaking but slower than you
bypassing queues of cars then trying to nose into the front of the queue
not letting people merge into traffic
rapidly overtaking a car in realy hairy traffic just to get 1 car in front of where they were before...

no **** i drove to thomastown from richmond (about 45 mins 1 way) and in that time i encountered 4 DICK drivers, 3 in VE commodores and 1 in a X5 bimmer but this isnt the first time. it seems every time i drive i encounter a DICK in a VE

im not talking about an incompetant camry driver, or a retard honda driver, im talking about a DICK that intentionally tries to make your life harder to make theirs better.

SORT

IT

OUT

Last edited:

Noeleter

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEII Equipe Sportwagon
Maybe it's like the guy on the freeway complaining thy everyone is driving the wrong way towards him!

Longman

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V 6.0 Auto
Ever stop to think maybe it's you? Did you stop to think "maybe I should chill before flaming the entire forum of VE owners?" Nice generalisation. Yes dicks exist, yes some drive VE's. They also drive every other commo, falcon, toyo and doof doof car ever made. Keep out of the way if it annoys you. Of course, other dicks simply bitch about it on forums...

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
Before the VE came along the idiots were in VLs, then VNs and next was VTs. It's a natural progression. In saying that though, I've seen a higher ratio of dick drivers to normal drivers in Skylines than I have in any model of Commodore.

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
3157691-2556704659-HayGu.jpg

Noeleter

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEII Equipe Sportwagon
Have all the Ford forums closed down and all the clowns moved onto JC?

jr_

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II Sportwagon
drive like such a DICK!

good observation!

is it just dicks, or do you find some drive like: Cocks, Wieners, Peckers, Boners, Hard ons, Tools, Pricks, Choads, Chubs, Schlongs, Dongs or Wangs?

ari666

250,000 hits
Reaction score
Members Ride
1966 impala, R32 GTR

prktkljokr

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega, W204 Mercedes C180 coupe
I drive a truck for 95 % of the week, every person in a car is a Dick to me, it can be any make or model, the moment they put the key in the ignition they turn thier brain off.

Status
Not open for further replies.