Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

what is it about your VE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VS_Pete

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 MY12 SPORTWAGON
I always told my girls when driving you are the perfect driver everybody else on the road are f####### so watch them.
I drive a VS/VE so I`m perfect and all of you are DICKS lol.

Noeleter

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEII Equipe Sportwagon
Like the advice about treating everyone else like idiots. However, thinking they are the perfect driver is the problem with is the problem with many.

Michael-08-VE

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve commodore
Just imagine your at work and your job is too manage every car you see, and I'm not a dick when I drive. I have my family to worry about AND the fact that I can't afford to get in a crash.

Hangman

Aspiring Sociopath
Reaction score
Members Ride
WK Land Yacht
As already said, it's just like it used to be VN's VT's etc (well, I still am in a VT lol) They're just up to the VE now.

Up here it's mostly SUV's, and little hatchback things with P plates.

Robbo VS3

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV PHANTOM
I don't believe that a persons personality is linked to the car they drive. You will find d!ckheads in any make of car. Most of the wankers i know are driving everything but a VE.

maxthedralf

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Calais V
i can say the same thing about people in skylines and WRX's. why is it that the second you get into them. you think your racers and just go mental.. i got footage on my dash cam of a guy in a r34 speeding past a hospital, spinning his wheels at the lights and nearly killing a person crossing the road. no joke. she jumped out of the way.

SnowDoggyDogg

2ltr? = Only milk & juice
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen F GTS
My mother in law drives an X5 and she's a dick driver.
The only time I've ever been car sick in my life is when I sat in the back with that psycho driving her 2 tonne twin turbo death wagon. She literally drives as if the rest of the world doesn't exist and yet somehow she still retains her license.
They should check for hormone imbalancing alongside drugs and alcohol because menopausal women in 4wd scare the living phuck out of me at least once a week on the road. Typically they've got short cropped dyed red hair, wearing a power suit and are screaming at their therapist/husband/adult child through their bluetooth.

Last edited:

maxthedralf

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Calais V
dude... old people driving those mobility scooters on the road scare the **** out of me :p

Status
Not open for further replies.