Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What is the most popular driving night in your city/town?

MikesVT

M&M =D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing :'(
Friday/Saturday night. Especially around Chapel St. What more is there to say :p

dreamcatchu

sick puppy
Reaction score
Members Ride
VC Commodore
bundy is a thursday night town for cruising, seems to be the norm once past brissie

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
Friday night is hooligan night in the eastern suburbs

sv9946

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE ss ute hopefully, or ss-v
Your not wrong there, i don't go down there unless i've got half an hour to kill because it's usually how long it takes to get back up to flagstaff!

yeah i'll back you up on that, takes ages to get down to the breakwater water and back to flagstaff on a busy night. carnival is slowing it down even more now.

one night sitting down next to the toilets there about four ricers came along about 4 in the morning, was quiet this night and they were like racing each other from the toilets to the first roundabout back to the car park and around the toilets. plates were cop-teaze on the mirage that nearly stacked into the chain fence on the stingray bay side. i really thought the mirage was going to end up in stingray bay.

anyhow back on topic gotta be friday/saturday nights in warrnambool, would you agree?

brend0n

Reaction score
Members Ride
Mitsubishi Sigma
from what i gather in West Sydney

Wednesday = eastern creek few cars out mainly going to/from Eastern Creek

Thursday night = pay day. Alot more wankers out thinking theyre tough I've put it down to being pay day....

friday/sat night = seems to be go into the city Alot more nice cars out then mainly posers i suspect....