Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What next will they try to flog for stupid money ???

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
I know there was an LX Sunbird as well, not sure about LH? But the LX Sunbird looked ok, unlike it's predecessor. It was still slightly embarrassing owning an LX Sunbird but a few people dropped 6's in them which made them more like a real Torana.
Yes there was LH and LX toranas and both came with I4, I6 & v8 variants while the UC only had I4 & I6 cylinder variants.

History below

I always liked the curves of the LJ and the squareness of the UC but that's just me :p
They are all Torana's in my book o_O

Dodgy_Davo

Reaction score
Members Ride
WN Caprice V 6.0

wow....these guys are still out there?

200w.gif

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
And at the bottom of that page, where they show similar ads, Marchello the dreamer from Enfield SA has the same dash and same pictures in another one of his ads. This time he’s selling his cluster for $550 (which still seems high)…

Dare I say he wants circa $500 and hopes that multiple adds with higher prices will help him achieve the art of the deal steal :rolleyes:

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Dare I say he wants circa $500 and hopes that multiple adds with higher prices will help him achieve the art of the deal steal :rolleyes:
This happens on eBay a lot. I've been done before from the same seller selling the same product but just more expensive because he has multiple ads with differing prices.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
And at the bottom of that page, where they show similar ads, Marchello the dreamer from Enfield SA has the same dash and same pictures in another one of his ads. This time he’s selling his cluster for $550 (which still seems high)…

[/URL]

Did read his other adds....The V8 one is over the top and the others aren't far behind......

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Did read his other adds....The V8 one is over the top and the others aren't far behind......
The one I linked doesn’t say v8 but on a cursory look at the pics they looked identical to the pics in the v8 ad he posted.

and AIUI, these were dumb clusters so same for i6 and v8? unlike todays programable clusters which are same hardware but different calibrations :rolleyes:

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
I might have a looky at what a Calais cluster fetches these days