Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What the F is Connex doing.

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
i spent $40 per week driving now,

add wear and tear on top of that. i got public transport all last year and it was no problem. driving to town would just be stupid

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
Theres rain today???

Very localized showers. Went into the Ringwood tunnel today dry as a bone and came out the other side to a quite heavy down pour. Was happening all over town.

Reaper

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
At the end of the day it is the governments fault. If you build a house through Av Jennings and the work is ****, you don't blame the builder, you blame the person who sub contracted them. Just as if you use Toll to move freight from a to b, if they use a subby and it goes missing you do not blame the subby but blame toll.

??? Of course you blame the builder. They are the ones who are supposed to manage the project. That means they manage the subbies. Your point is right though. The government are charged with managing the subcontractors who in this case is Connex.

Reaper

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
??? Of course you blame the builder. They are the ones who are supposed to manage the project. That means they manage the subbies. Your point is right though. The government are charged with managing the subcontractors who in this case is Connex.

Reaper

Ops i meant you cant blame the people in the building process only the builder aka being av jennings(not their subbies)