Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What to buy to replace the ZB?

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
It hasn't really gotten uglier over time, and some more sportier and luxurious AU's look pretty nice, though the bog stock Forte's are still ugly...
I don't think that original front grill did its debut any favours.

Commo64

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE Omega
I don't think that original front grill did its debut any favours.
Agreed, that waterfall grill was hideous

1682770563820.png

Badgerdog

Reaction score
Members Ride
ZB Calais V
XR6 and XR8 AU's looked alright especially in that deep metallic blue they had back then. All I could afford at the time was an Au Futura...definitely no beauty.
The cute Gabby with the Canadian accent does her best to try and convince her viewers the INIOQ6 is not ugly but if you are going to watch this I strongly recommend keeping a vomit bag handy lol
At least the wheels are interesting and different but the rest of it....oh my goodness !...even the steering wheel :eek:

One thing to watch with any possible replacement of the ZB is we're a bit spoilt with the ZB being a liftback. I take the parcel tray out and my huge dog jumps up in there and he feels like he's part of the family as we drive to the beach.

Last edited:

MrBags

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z SERIES
The AU is classic Function>Form, ballsy to apply it in an automotive context where appearance is pretty high on the list of things you would consider when buying.
The T3’s were surprisingly decent looking to me. Until I looked inside anyway.

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
XR6 and XR8 AU's looked alright especially in that deep metallic blue they had back then. All I could afford at the time was an Au Futura...definitely no beauty.
The cute Gabby with the Canadian accent does her best to try and convince her viewers the INIOQ6 is not ugly but if you are going to watch this I strongly recommend keeping a vomit bag handy lol
At least the wheels are interesting and different but the rest of it....oh my goodness !...even the steering wheel :eek:

One thing to watch with any possible replacement of the ZB is we're a bit spoilt with the ZB being a liftback. I take the parcel tray out and my huge dog jumps up in there and he feels like he's part of the family as we drive to the beach.
I thought the female presenter was very good. Enough said.

Reactions: Lex

stooge

Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo Alpaca
2023 review on a $74,000+ next generation technology vehicle and they upload a 720p video :D

• Haha
Reactions: Lex

Hole Denn

Reaction score
Members Ride
HoleDens
the AU was a beautiful car, at least it was metal than that ugly black plastic fantastic hyundai