Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What would you do? Now SSV Redline - Wait VE Clubsport or Both? ;)

Subju

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Clubsport Tourer
a

Last edited:

CarLad97

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE 60th Anv 6cyl Ute
In terms of what I'm after the Clubsport will be happening one way or another, I had one before and when I let her go I promised myself that I would replace it with the model Clubby I love and the would be the VE model.

I'm just on the fence about continuing to save and buying it mid next year with all these inflation in prices, Like I don't want to overpay for a Clubsport so the idea about the SSV crept in on me until I can either finance the overpriced Clubbys at age25 or buy one outright.

27k for one with over 200kms not all the extras and a few love dents is just nuts!

CarLad97

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE 60th Anv 6cyl Ute
I think I perfectly timed my purchase, covid, borders being closed so reduced market of buyers and a guy who had it on market for 4 months. He had it for 25k, dropped it to 23k and finally, I bought it sight unseen for 20k.

Yeah see you're a lucky one, Iv'e only been saving for 4-5 months and at the start there were a few around 23-25k and that had me pretty excited. fast forward those few months to now and look at the huge inflation in prices. :/

Subju

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Clubsport Tourer
a

Last edited:

Subju

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Clubsport Tourer
a

Last edited:

CarLad97

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE 60th Anv 6cyl Ute
Sounds line you were looking at my Black VE Clubby in QLD as it was only one saw near 25k in 9 months and I have auto alerts setup for almost a year now.
I probably did at one point, I'm looking at them pretty much everyday just for a kick in the teeth.
Enquired on an SSV with 110,000kms for 21k if I can't find a decent SSV then I'll probably take the earlier lads advice and just keep waiting.

mpower

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 CV8 Monaro and VF SSV Redline
wait, buy a VF instead.