Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Whats better?? VN or VP??

Which is better??

• VN

Votes: 134 48.9%
  • VP

Votes: 140 51.1%

• Total voters

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
100_2898.jpg

Agree 100%!! VP had some absolute haggard exterior and interior colours, the awsome egg crate front bar, stylish clear plastic grill, ****ty red looking garnishes, worst IRS setup ever (especially if you want to put rims on it) and some ugly spats to compensate for the fact your all weak and won't lower then in the weeds!
Also I think VP SS rims sum up the whole model :rofl:
Also don't forget they made twice as many VN's as VP's, so the VP can't of sold very well.

Gotta admitt those VN SS wheels are looking the part on your car..... :thumbsup:

Reaper

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
Alot of IRS VP's are running VS hubs allready, mine isn't and 225's almost rub on the inside with standard offset rims, that's as big as you can go not that you need any bigger. I've never liked the look of the VN SS but most people seem to. I much prefer a grey VP SS in looks. The reason the VP never sold as much as the VN was because it was sold for a shorter time and most people that were hanging out for the new model allready bought the VN

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
I agree with the VP SS looking better. The VP SS's just look cleaner and tidier, and the darker grey on the VP SS's looks much better than the Atlas grey on the VN SS's.

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
And bwahahaha to all the people who are saying they love the VN SS wheels, howcome none of you kept them on your cars OR decided to go buy them to suit your VN SS's as Reaper stated about Airstrike.............???

Can't be too good looking can they? VN SS wheels AND VP SS wheels look haggard.

Boonz

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
green 355 VG ute
i like the VP SS apart from the damn spats.... they really didnt need to be on there:p

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Yew go VN's, 1 of the things i h8 about the vps is this

I reckon that's one of the BETTER things about the VP's, the VN indicators look shoddy IMO.

Boonz

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
green 355 VG ute
most vp ss's i have seen ahve them on... maybe the last owner of yours got the smarts and removed them:p

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
most vp ss's i have seen ahve them on... maybe the last owner of yours got the smarts and removed them:p

no it was only the calais. maybe you were looking at a calais international, or the owner put the spats on a ss