Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What's my VS worth?

Just Damo

Reaction score
Members Ride
08 Omega, EA Fairmont (Restoration)
I can picture it now the blonde skinny social influencer type.

"Eeew you drive a domestic, you must be poor"
I take pride in the fact that I own my car though, as many of us enthusiasts do. Over having a 60K debt for something They drive up gutters for fun.

Commo64

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE Omega
There are lots here in Ipswich as well. Boonies = plenty of Commodores and Falcons. Inner city types are mostly affluent enough to replace their car every couple of years and also wouldn’t be caught dead in a bogan car because apparently supporting Australian made isn’t/wasn’t the chic thing to do!

I can picture it now the blonde skinny social influencer type.

"Eeew you drive a domestic, you must be poor"
They can keep getting social credits by driving Chinese Shitboxes or Tesla's with panel gaps the size of the Simpson desert... Even better, their Pitbull can eat their Tesla:

1671501383947.png

Commo64

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE Omega
The people who ruin the Aussie car image are those bogans who think their car is the best and those idiots who are frying tyres all the time, also are probably some kind of bogan...

someguy360

Reaction score
Members Ride
Various
The people who ruin the Aussie car image are those bogans who think their car is the best and those idiots who are frying tyres all the time, also are probably some kind of bogan...
Nothing shits me more than those bogans that think that Commodores were the pinnacle of engineering and the best thing ever just because Straya.

And then get aggressive like "If you don't like Holden mate then fk off straya c*nt".

Yes Commodores were good cars overall, and yes I've always owned them and always will in one way or another. But they were in NO way world class cars or these miracle machines that the bogans/aussie priders made them out to be.

Last edited:

OldBomb

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
You think the women here are shallow? Go to Singapore. Won't even get a look in unless you drive a luxury car. All about the image

OldBomb

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
The GTO (Monaro) was a huge flop in the US, mainly because they didn't have anywhere near enough horsepower.

Commo64

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE Omega
Nothing shits me more than those bogans that think that Commodores were the pinnacle of engineering and the best thing ever just because Straya.

And then get aggressive like "If you don't like Holden mate then fk off straya c*nt".

Yes Commodores were good cars overall, and yes I've always owned them and always will in one way or another. But they were in NO way world class cars or these miracle machines that the bogans/aussie priders made them out to be.
They were great cars for their price point overall, especially the VE/VF's, but there was quality dodging in both Holden's and Ford's, and the amount of recalls for new cars was concerning... The high powered Aussie cars for not too much coin is what I'll miss most...

Commo64

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE Omega
The GTO (Monaro) was a huge flop in the US, mainly because they didn't have anywhere near enough horsepower.
I think it was more because of styling tbh, as the GTO in the U.S kind of looks ugly with that front end...

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
If a female want to take a wide berth from me because I own a straya made car, they can rack off.....Shows they're leaches, just after my bank account and nothing more....