Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What's my VS worth?

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
If a female want to take a wide berth from me because I own a straya made car, they can rack off.....Shows they're leaches, just after my bank account and nothing more....
Mess with their heads. I drive an obnoxious, blown Dunnydore one day, pristine Bimmer the next

images (5).jpeg

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Mess with their heads. I drive an obnoxious, blown Dunnydore one day, pristine Bimmer the next

View attachment 245785

Tell them you drive a pristine bimmer, nail them in the bedroom (providing they seem to be worth doing that to), and then tell them you drive an obnoxious blown dunnydoor....

That way, you do mess with their head and you dip your head.... :p

Win win me thinks

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
Tell them you drive a pristine bimmer, nail them in the bedroom (providing they seem to be worth doing that to), and then tell them you drive an obnoxious blown dunnydoor....

That way, you do mess with their head and you dip your head.... :p

Win win me thinks
Pick them up in the Bimmer, drop them off in the Dunnydore?

keith reed

Reaction score
Members Ride
1983 vh v8 sle 2000 vs v8 ute 2012 ve11 redline
Our VE is in pretty good shape as is the VH. The ute is in bad need of a coat of paint however it runs real nice. My wife loves driving th ve and the ute. She won't drive the vh. However when it comes time to sell she is quite ok to sell the ve for something smaller, something like an Audi A3 with a bit of prompting from you know who. Wants to sell the vh but wants to keep the ute as it's so handy.

Commo64

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE Omega
Our VE is in pretty good shape as is the VH. The ute is in bad need of a coat of paint however it runs real nice. My wife loves driving th ve and the ute. She won't drive the vh. However when it comes time to sell she is quite ok to sell the ve for something smaller, something like an Audi A3 with a bit of prompting from you know who. Wants to sell the vh but wants to keep the ute as it's so handy.
I'll take the VE, how much do you want? :)

OldBomb

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
The only Audi I'd buy is my brother's girlfriends. She has it regularly serviced & drives like a grandma