Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

what's with it?

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
I see mostly commodore and ford owners doing this, not ricers. Most of themc ould order take out through the rear window, it's down right dangerous.

Don't rip off Eminem, He's made more money than you or your mother will ever make. And don't come back and say "You don't know me.." <- Exactly.. I don't know you, therefore you can't have earnt as much money!

:rofl: yh m8, don't rip off eminem. He is cool because he has made money!!!

Eminem is a foul mouthed moron who has made money off little kids and wannabe gangsta's buying his records.

T

TILT

minux said:
Eminem is a foul mouthed moron who has made money off little kids and wannabe gangsta's buying his records.

doesn't that make him smart?

nomad

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Berlina wagon.
Due to my injuries, I have my seat base almost all the way back (3rd notch forward of the back stop) so my right knee doesn't cramp up by being bent too much. Also the seat back is a only few degrees off vertical which is comfortable for my back. Reclined too much more & I end up in agony in my lower spine in a very short time.

VTPREDATOR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS SPORTSWAGON
Spaced said:
True that I'm 6'2" and I can never get far enough back. Used to drive a gemini had two knees either side of the steering wheel.
I have my seat back cause it's comfortable, too close you look like a tool.

heh, has anyone ever driven a ch lancer. fkn hopeless. im not tall and it dont matter how far i have the seat. my knee still rests on the frikkin dash. poorly designed for females. lol

SweetWagon

booosted
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina Wagon Supercharged
azkwazere said:
Mine is there cos i have **** VN seats.... they reclien themselves....

Foshizzel my Vn-sizzle seat-a-sizzle...you mofo!

aZk.

I'm with you there, The worst thing is you dont notice it till you get out of the car and come back and sit in it. Mines not too bad, have to adjust it every few days depending on how much i drive it

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
i laugh at some of the kids around here who look like its a real effort to see over the dash. like they need a booster seat or something. they usually have stockies on the back too cos its "fully sik m8, yeh spun me good treads off bruz"...

WILD VR CLUBBY

lack of licence
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 vy s
well heres the way it is people aint ment to have there seats reclined that much
because of a simple reason SAFETY! thats also the reason when you buy a genuin racing seat its set in position and you cant recline it.
But some people probly think why would car manufacturers make there seats go that far back if its unsafe, that is so people can have there 15min power nap or so they can get it on with some chick in slight comfort.

now as for the spelling i know 90% of the words prob aint spellt right
well i dont care so coment if you wish

VKStevo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Exec
Spaced said:
True that I'm 6'2" and I can never get far enough back. Used to drive a gemini had two knees either side of the steering wheel.
I have my seat back cause it's comfortable, too close you look like a tool.
yeh i agree, im 6'3" and i have the seat of every car i drive all the way back and reclined a bit just so i fit, even my parents nissan patrol, actually my commie has more room than that, im hopeless in smaller cars, i like recline them the whole way back and sit half way up the seat with no back rest....ok im not that bad, but sometimes i feel like it whenever i drive 1, parents got a '90 holden nova, and i can only last about 20 mins b4 i get bad cramp

R

Rinn_P

See in my opinion its just as dangerous to drive that close to the wheel as it is to sit too far back.