Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What's your car's name?

Trennaa

Reaction score
Members Ride
Qwerty
I've had 3 Holdens and I call them all Money Pits.
hahahaha nice job!

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
I call our car f#$%ing b#tch- cos my hubby spends more on it than me :( come to think about it, he treats its better than me, pays it more attention than me, and give it more compliments than he does 4 me :mad:

V

vpgirl

Mine been Green I got my little girl to name it , She picked Shreck for it , when She been good (the car) she is a she an usally call her shrecky baby, but when its been a pain its Bars***d or Bi**h
My previoues car was a 81 celica twin head an sounds lound so i call her the Beast an drove hr to the grave lol If i knew i was goin to get a com id would of kept the 5 spd out of it..

R

rattattack1313

lol

I call mine "Pussy"......... no sexual conotation tho...Pussy as in (Holden) Lion(ess).....she just has that roar when the pedal moves.........me mum calls her "Cleo" after the letters on the numberplate......."C L E "......

T

trucker

The name mine was given is "THE A-TRUCK" this was coined by my youngest grandson who at the time could not seperate the 'A' from the word "TRUCK".
So regardless of how many times we tried to get him to say "TRUCK" it allways ended up "THE A-TRUCK". Grandson now 7yo hoped in one day and said "thats it's bad gramma - THE A-TRUCK". Untill he was told he named it, so now it's cool.

Trewman

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV
no name... i still havent even thought of a name for my kitten lol

azkwazere

Ahhh Yes, Ahhh Yes....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5-SPD / 24-SPD Racer Hybrid
Mine had the officla name of "Karyn" only cos i like the name. However, when trying to impress the ladys, i call it "The Green Machine"....cos its VP green.

aZk.

luvmycommodore

Mum's Taxi *sigh*
Reaction score
Website
ucw.com.au
Members Ride
'02 VXII Acclaim Wagon
When i am talking about the VX i say "MY CAR" and DH says it's "OUR CAR"
but he's sadly mistaken BWAHAHAHAHAHA