Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What's your car's name?

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
well first off i would like to share my views.

cars are like chicks. if they do something wrong you can curse yell scream and bash and maybe it will suddenly work again. but by god it WILL get you back.....

or the better way is to just come to a stop gently back away from it, give it some space and then try to come to an understanding as to why the car broke down and how much you would appriciate it working again.

i found by pourign a little love and TLC into a car it has hugged me firmly and treated me well. i love cars.

as for the name well i normally refer to my car as "commie" but i suppose i could call her Bulma [bull bar]

though i dont know why but ive got the hots for the name nichole. lovely name :)

oh yeah i call her stocker rocket occasionally. same as i call my dads silver VS acclaim "silver bullet" because she just goes and goes

MarzVP

I now own a TARAGO!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
1992 Tarago
My car is named Misty as she is Grey/silver and I have always liked the name Mysteria Misty for short, but was not allowed to name my daughters that so the car got it.

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
nice :)

may she safely guide you around corners at speeds inhuman. amen.

ENV5

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Exec, VC SL/E V8, 2x Lada Nivas
i call my vb forphuxake but i havnt found a name for the vs yet :D

Attachments

• DCAM0054.JPG
    DCAM0054.JPG
    75.4 KB · Views: 119

Boonz

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
green 355 VG ute
mine got the name AGNES one night when me and a bunch of mates were a bit smashed. :drink: dont actually know how it came to agnes tho... :confused: its just stuck ever since :D

P

*PNK.LDY*

My baby's name is Lollypop coz she's white and pink and looks good enough to eat!
I used to have a Yellow VC and her name was Tweety i miss my VC but i must admit it was a bit of a box!!!!

Bec

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais-V 6L Wagon
I used to have a yellow VC too :w00t: Piece of crap but I loved him to bits - still do (went to heaven 2 years ago) :thumbsup:

C

Commodore_Chick

we just call our VS -VIMMY- cuz the plates are VIM-761 ... wow how creative am i lol :p

ElDubya

Mad As A Meataxe
Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE Commodore V6
My car doesn't have a name, but I call my cruise control Curtis ......

Mate : "Was is a long drive?"
Me : "Nah, Curtis did most of the driving"

True story :)

MidZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais
I just call my car "Calais" lol. One of my mates whose had a few cars, we used to call em "Pulstart" for his old Nissan Pulsar, "Fazda" for his old shitty Ford laser, "Rolla" for his old Corolla and for his latest car " Gemmy" for his Holden Gemini lol