Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What's your car's name?

Stretchomatic

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
86 VL Berlina M5
i havent named my VS, its usually referred to as the commodore, but i was thinking of calling it the "Stretchmobile" after its similarities with me...1: its pretty ordinary...2:but it looks ok...3: it hasnt managed to pull any chicks yet (unless u count my mates g/f's)...wow thats pretty depressing...

Bec

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais-V 6L Wagon
Lol sounds like u and ur car make a good couple :p

Mine are called "The green one", or the VS, or Greeny - and "The grey one", or the VP, or grey....ee :unsure:

veequ

Reaction score
Members Ride
vq srs 2
the missus calls her minty the colour is aqua marine i call our vq Christine cos she tends to bite every one but me and strangely if i take out bunny (the VP berlina ) for a few days she will always be a bit funny with something or other till i apologise lol
if you have seen the movie Christine you will understand
i have named all 30 cars i have owned

Indy_387

Reaction score
VT gets called 'The VT'
VN was called 'The Calais'

spacattack

THE ENFORCER!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Custom VN
mm mine i have several names for mine some of which are to rude to put up lol but some are
S**TER
Peice OF S**T
stupid piece of crap
stupid F**King piece of crap
dunno really depends what it done to me at the time lol

R

racevr

meh this whole car naming thing is pretty sad as it shows an OBSESSION but wat the hek i called my vr berlina Bella
so wat can i say lol IM OBSESSED

luvmycommodore

Mum's Taxi *sigh*
Reaction score
Website
ucw.com.au
Members Ride
'02 VXII Acclaim Wagon
MidZ said:
I just call my car "Calais" lol. One of my mates whose had a few cars, we used to call em "Pulstart" for his old Nissan Pulsar, "Fazda" for his old shitty Ford laser, "Rolla" for his old Corolla and for his latest car " Gemmy" for his Holden Gemini lol
LOL Fazda... my parents had a Mazda Traveller van when i was a kid and it got flogged for a joy ride. When we got it back all the locks were stuffed and had to be replaced... Ford locks were cheaper that Mazda and so the Fazda was born... LMAO

B

Bloodmoon

I call my Car HISTORY cuz its got lots of history with all the sex the backseat it has lol, all my mates ****ed in it, had my first 3some in it n yer lol

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
I'm thinking I'll call my car.. Gary.

seabs

Reaction score
Website
seabrook.homemail.com.au
Members Ride
Gen F R8 SV
Bloodmoon said:
I call my Car HISTORY cuz its got lots of history with all the sex the backseat it has lol, all my mates ****ed in it, had my first 3some in it n yer lol
threesome in a car ay?? i mustn't have enough bling... or too much class :p

my old VH (bless its sole, sold it on the weekend) was called "Fred" (sis named it :bop: ) but to my mates it was the "vee haytch" which sounds too similar to my new vee eight... so now i call my ss "the 8" :king: