Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Wheel Alignment for Redline

Lizard

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Clubsport
I don't think the last wheel alignment
I had in October last year was done correctly. As soon as I drove out the car did not centre back. The car went back the week after and he actually adjusted to more Toe in. Originally he adjusted it as he said it was 8 MM toe out even though the tyres were wearing on the outer. I queried him but he said that's how they wear. Went back in March and said something wrong with the car. Too bad about my tyres!

My theory is the wheel alignment heads where not on the car correctly. Even the rear has worn.

New tyres last month and guess what after a new wheel alignment somewhere else? the car had 10 MM toe in. No wonder the tyres wore out on the outers. Car drives like new again.

Sent an email to the previous tyre place but he didn't give two shots.... The Updated wheel alignment is also shown who fixed the problem.

View attachment 211502 View attachment 211503 View attachment 211504 View attachment 211505
I had the same problem , the bozo who tried to do the alignment after new tyres said , " you have to have so much toe in , because when you drive , the forces on the front tyres , force them back , to almost no toe in " he was serious , thousands of dollars worth of aligning machine , not a clue how to use it .