Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

where to put my tacho?

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
It's not me that's looking bad now is it? :p

hingo1983

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V
I remember the VR Executuve had the RPM gauge because it was a company car I used to drive. One day it blew its tranny fluid all over the place. It was never quite the same after that. Even after it was repaired it would rev so bloody high before shifting it was ridiculous. I don't think the car had a new set of tyres in its life either lol. Good times.

fuzzy2308

Reaction score
Members Ride
Plastic datsun
I remember the VR Executuve had the RPM gauge because it was a company car I used to drive. One day it blew its tranny fluid all over the place. It was never quite the same after that. Even after it was repaired it would rev so bloody high before shifting it was ridiculous. I don't think the car had a new set of tyres in its life either lol. Good times.

NO BODY CARES

OP: can u please post a pic of where you put it

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
yes, please post a pic :)

aussie_cruzin

got boost
Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE SSV Ute
yes, please post a pic :)

just so you all know!i do already have a rpm gauge if i didnt we wouldnt be having this discussion...i do see where every1 comes from with the tachos and neons and such but i think it suits the inside of my car some people might think differently but im fine with that im doing my car up to make me happy not others...plus it will pull chicks they see it and think theres something awesome about my car lol but i know there isnt:D i will try get a pic of it when i can be stuffed its saturday im drinking lol.

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
just so you all know!i do already have a rpm gauge if i didnt we wouldnt be having this discussion...i do see where every1 comes from with the tachos and neons and such but i think it suits the inside of my car some people might think differently but im fine with that im doing my car up to make me happy not others...plus it will pull chicks they see it and think theres something awesome about my car lol but i know there isnt:D i will try get a pic of it when i can be stuffed its saturday im drinking lol.

All they will have to do is look at the person driving the car to know there is nothing awesome in your car :p

Jokes jokes ;)

aussie_cruzin

got boost
Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE SSV Ute
Thats the kind of retarded response I'd expect from someone who likes rice burners with fart cannons.

im staying out of this discussion!then again i could give him **** about my gauge being bigger and guess wot i have 2 lol

aussie_cruzin

got boost
Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE SSV Ute
All they will have to do is look at the person driving the car to know there is nothing awesome in your car :p

Jokes jokes ;)

lol u can take shots at the tacho but not my hotness