Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

White VP SS, Tidy bit of gear. 19's, clean bay, gauges

AtlasGrey

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN SS
I wonder who took that photo lol..
Supercharger will wake the old girl up.

Summernats012.jpg

BTI03L

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP SS and VL Turbo BT1
Ahhh. Cheers for taking it mate i never took any when i was there haha.

BRAWT_4TH

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz ssz silver ute
nice ride man good to see you got a vp instead of a vn personally i love vn's but good to see you went the other way and such a nice tidy clean car :) keep up the good work maybe some white walls are in order :p

BTI03L

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP SS and VL Turbo BT1
nice ride man good to see you got a vp instead of a vn personally i love vn's but good to see you went the other way and such a nice tidy clean car :) keep up the good work maybe some white walls are in order :p

Cheers mate! Yeah i don't mind VN SS's either but some just carry on there the best thing ever when i think the VP SS looks better lol. I was thinking white and red walls but then i seen them on a VZ ute in town. With a town with 10,000 people i don't want to copy hahaha!

BRAWT_4TH

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz ssz silver ute
Cheers mate! Yeah i don't mind VN SS's either but some just carry on there the best thing ever when i think the VP SS looks better lol. I was thinking white and red walls but then i seen them on a VZ ute in town. With a town with 10,000 people i don't want to copy hahaha!

yeah fair enough :) still would look mad thought about maybe doing something with interior or just going to leave it in it's original prestine condition ?

BTI03L

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP SS and VL Turbo BT1
Really all i want is some devonish seats, not the biggest fan of custom trims. I like my cars as original looking as possible :D