Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

White VY Berlina *Picture Heavy*

sweefu

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Berlina V6 / R31 Skyline
Cheers mate! Pretty happy with it, its weird as i have only ever had manuals before this but i am enjoying it for the moment. Once i'm getting bored hopefully i'll have the money for a **** kit and lsd :p

supahot1!

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my10 SSV - My10 Prado grande - MY10 SR5 HiLux
Thats a nice car. i would like to see what happens in the future.
if u dont mind sharing but how much did u get it for

sweefu

Reaction score
Members Ride
I don't mind at all mate, i paid $9000. Full service history at Holden, retired owner, all the good stuff all the options. Will need a new steering rack by the end of the year though, that is the only bad point.

sweefu

Reaction score
Members Ride
Haha yeah i was going to mate, though i get sick of **** always getting flung up the side of my car. i saw a monaro with the mudflaps painted body colour and thought it looked alright. Though more likely i will take them off with the intention to paint them and just keep them off haha.

sweefu

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wamboin: Cheers mate, i really like it haha. Really keen for some more cash now so i can do a few things to it!

Danielol: Arent you getting crap flung up the side ? Or even a little haha i had no flaps on my vs and i got stuff up the rear bar a fair bit. dirt and stuff shows up bad on this car too because its white

danieLOL

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Executive S2
yeah dirt, stop being lazy and wash it :p but yeahh i thought u meant like stone chips etc... i dont really know how clean it would stay with them on since i didnt give it a chance haha i dont mind looks better :)

sweefu

Reaction score
Members Ride
Yeah looks much better i'll agree haha. I'll prob take them off this week and see how it goes. I'll also try find a pic of the monaro lol.

its annoying as though when you just wash it and you drive thru a puddle :S haha