Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

White VY Berlina *Picture Heavy*

sweefu

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Berlina V6 / R31 Skyline
Thanks mate! I was really keen on the Vertini wheels though i will have to check with my insurance first, because i got full comp on it. So i'm not sure if it would change with VY SS wheels or not because they were a factory option? Have to see before i can decide on wheels, i'm keen o the keep the insurance as cheap as i can haha.

sweefu

Reaction score
Members Ride
Did two hole mod today .. went well, i quite like the induction sound. I am going on a highway trip tomorrow too so i will see if i can get something small like 0.2L/100km difference in fuel economy.

VYHDT

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY HDT
two hole mod works well, around home have got it down to 11.4 or so.. highway 10's.. love it.. and the induction noise is awesome, noobs are alwayts asking, 'is that super charged' :p its a crack up when u out with mates and they come up and ask

show us a pic or 2 when u have time mate :)

sweefu

Reaction score
Members Ride
Will do mate i'll post up a pic tomorrow. On the highway i averaged about 9L/100km but will calculate properly later!

BT91WA

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Calais
Great looking car mate,
get on the Chrome garnish asap, its a great looking mod.
Ive got the same car and Im looking at getting a calais front spoiler, pretty sure thats all you need to make it a calais front bar.
Also when you get your wheels let us know because i was thinking of getting VE-SS and wanna c what they look like on a brolina.

DevilDRake

Braaaap
Reaction score
Website
www.devildrake.deviantart.com
Members Ride
2006 VZ SS 6L Ute
Will do mate i'll post up a pic tomorrow. On the highway i averaged about 9L/100km but will calculate properly later!

Damn doing alot better than me, I get 11.4/100km to city and back (with traffic) but around home it averages around 16-17l/100ks.. And it's a 2003 VY S Ute. Not sure if it's just me or it's economical ability is just useless.

sweefu

Reaction score
Members Ride
Update! Stereo is going in, has been going in for 3 days now. I am running all the wiring/doing H/U and wiring front stage in this time around. Subs and custom fibreglass boxes will follow in a few weeks. My camera has decided to die too.. great timing. So there will be some dodgy phone pics soon haha. Ceers for the comments everyone!

Trader!
Too good for the vr/vs section now. Haha
Haha nahhh.. but you like the berlina or what??

Bervy02
-Cheers mate. Pretty keen on the Chrome garnish though there alot of other things to come first haha.
I think i'm going with VY SS Wheels, my mate may be selling a set cheap so i thought i'd take advantage of it.

DevilDRake
-I thought mine was pretty rubbish on fuel haha. Have you done any mods to yours? The CAI Made a tiny difference. On my last car i had a better intake, K&N filter and exhaust and that made a nice difference.

luke641

ST33ZE: A Berlina Thing
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY Berlina with Calais Bits
Looks like your getting on with the mods quite well..

Any pics of how you did the two hole mod?