Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Why are these old Eurovox Radio cassettes so damm dear ?

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
I have seen prices on ebay for 2nd hand stuff seem to be creeping up to catch that unsuspecting buyer, that has no clue on pricing....It's not just with these radios either...It's with car parts for older cars. Either that, or aimed at that buyer that wants the parts yesterday, instead of buying their time...

I have also struck it in the real world.....Not just the ebay world...Delusional people that think what they have is worth a million dollars, when in fact it's worth scrap prices

My moto is, I'm not funding these morons retirement fund....My secret is, build up a good contact base and buy your time....Things crop up at the right price and you're not funding some morons retirement fund

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Its ridiculous. Not sure if they can be bought yet in Oz. But in the States you can buy period head units that are old on the outside but hi tec on the inside, with bluetooth, RCAs and the like.

I reckon there is a place in Aust that does this sort of stuff....Just can't remember who....(Old age see):p

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
For a second-hand vr-vs washer bottle yes plastic they asking $195 for it on Ebay.

vs-lover

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S2 Calais, VS S2 Exec Wagon, VS S2 Acclaim
I have also struck it in the real world.....Not just the ebay world...Delusional people that think what they have is worth a million dollars, when in fact it's worth scrap prices

My moto is, I'm not funding these morons retirement fund....

Couldn't agree with you more !