Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Why Do you Drive A VR/VS??

Why do yu own a VR/VS Commodore?

• Total voters

HamaTime™

VIP Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
C Class AMG
I would say that it was the best I could get for the money available. But I do LOVE the VS's, the shape is just clean and mean.

If I had the money and I wasn't on my P's I would get a VX SS with leather interior and a sunroof...thats the next car...haha

CoMrAdE MaRx23

CoMrAdE MaRx23
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Executive 1995
I love vn/vp and used to think vr vs was a bit plain and I wasn't all that impressed by the eco tec,
but im on my second vs (GF wrote off the last 1) and I'm in love. a good looking car and the eco tec is the way to go.

SV62NV

Scuba Steve
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY09 VE SV6
i only bought my vs cause it was the highest model i could afford at the time, also it is faster than the vt.... if i could repick back when i was 18 and could afford it woulda gone vt

pillzor

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS executive
ok i posted a smartarse answer now ill answer seriously.
i owned a VN at the time and i was saving for a VT , luckily i grabbed the advertiser early enough one morning too pick up a VS series 2 with low ks and a few options for a really nice price.
like i said i wanted a vt but the vs has surprised me and ive really grown fond of it , for now anyway my next car will be a VX.

Troy5L

building a lemon
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gu patrol td42
i love the look of them, prob the smoothest look...i love the HSV look and the ss look...

Andrew426

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP calais, VR Berlina, VJ valiant, BG5 legacy
Always thought they were the best looking commodore (except perhaps the VZ - which I couldnt afford) but I was actually looking for a VN at the time when I found my VR. 250,000ks but it was well serviced all its life, first being a fleet vehicle then being owned in the same family for 12 years. Pretty happy with it too. In the 1.5 years I have owned it, all its cost me is oil and filters.

clubby_you

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs clubsport
How could you go past a 97 clubsport for $5900 with reciepts for over 20 grand in the last 2 years that he owned it :)

tivoom

pimpin pizza wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR S2 Wagon
Couldn't find a vt wagon in my price at the time got my vr at a to cheap price now paying for it but im stocked with the low end I would buy another one