Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Wilkinshaw power pack

vtdan

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore and S/C VX Calais
Wilkinshaw?

Chinese version of Walkinshaw???

Cilyx

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV series 2 Ute
What you guys dont seem to know or are forgetting, is that the warranty that walkinshaw supplies IS NOT backed up Holden they just acknowledge it. If anything stuffs up Walkinshaw fix it on their end & if you have engine failure you would be hard pressed to get Holden to supply you a new engine under warranty, its walkinshaw who have to fork out for a new one & they can be real pains to deal with with warranty work(ive seen it before).

Im not saying dont modify your car but walkinshaw charge way too much for what they supply(and personally the warranty isnt worth the money), you can get a good quality exhaust, cai otr & custom tune suited to your car(not generic like walkinshaw use) for alot less you just gotta shop around and find a good reputable performance workshop.

Can you give me an idea of brands too shop for?

Nuddy989

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
hey man, seen your up in rocky...

pm me.. we can do a package for you that will retain your warranty as most of our work we cover drive line warranty (obviously not wear parts like clutch/wheel bearings, but then again neither does the factory warranty).. 300kw out of a ssv isn't to hard either and it won't cost you anywhere near as much as the walky package...

Cilyx

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV series 2 Ute
I sent you a pm what company do you work for?

beej2beej

Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE ssv A6
its hard to look past kpm for the exhaust, only price is up there with them.... i wanted that but opted for the x force varex system on the fact that i can shut it up when i want to.... good for those rbt or anything to do with a cop who likes his authority..... x force to me didn't sound as nice as the kpm but I'm starting to prefer the x force sound now :) to me its more crisp.... otr you can't go past duspeed, looks a treat in the engine bay and 9/10 people mistake if for factory... hope this helps ya! walkinshaw just seem over priced for what you get...

Cilyx

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV series 2 Ute
Yeah I've been shopping around and have noticed that, I am def getting a duspeed going in to price exhausts on Monday when I get home from
Work

Nuddy989

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
Duspeed do look the trick, that being said in terms of performance they are on par with VCM

we sell VCM along with the facia and the infil panel and they also look standard when done correctly.

I work for a shop based out of mackay, I can't say who because i've been in trouble for advertising on the forums before and have since sent a couple of emails and even posted on the forum about becoming a sponser so I can advertise but no reply... maybe they don't want my money lol *looks around*