Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[WA] Windows 7 - Ultimate Edition 10X Bulk

dijm8

What You Looking At
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS LS3
if these keys have been used at all then it will not activate at all, it'll will say invalid key if any 1 at all has been used... indeed these are fakes even if you are sayin that these "may have been used" you fail my friend

SSINZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Maloo. 6 Speed. OTR. Tune. Some other bitz
To be honest i dont know much about them all i know is the KEYS work regardless of what the cd looks like etc.... Weather or not they are copys i dont know they are in the general retail pack and sealed in plastic... up to you if you want one or not no need for the lip bashing, im just telling you what we'v got this time for sale. Sorry for any wrong doings...

Prizy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV 6.0
FYI ALL - no such thing as seconds, or misprints.

azazeldeath

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VK Holden Commodore Wagon w/3.8L Buick
I bought one off him, it worked fine, I didnt try the 32bit disk that came with it but the 64bit version worked fine.
I see what he means by the print quality on it it does look a little suss but it verified fine. It was all sealed up, the plastic case around it was bulging with air but I think that was more because of the temperature change then anything else.

dingdong555

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 2005 Executive
It'll be a MSDN key, basically, after a while, your key will deactivate. This is once Microsoft find out which MSDN account is selling their keys which are only meant for personal use. It happens all the time. If people could get their hands on copies this cheap, why wouldn't retailers have lower prices than $400?